Home

"BuffEye Rosters" NCAA14 Xbox Dynasty Rosters

This is a discussion on "BuffEye Rosters" NCAA14 Xbox Dynasty Rosters within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-26-2013, 09:28 PM   #321
Rookie

snyder5man's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: "BuffEye Rosters" NCAA14 Xbox Dynasty Rosters

This is a bump

and

a question. haha

The next update is set for the end of season. Will it be after next weeks games or after the conf championships? Also, what (if any) help do you guys want/need from us everyday fans? I tend to only help with SoMiss, but I really like to contribute. Especially since my team sucks and wouldn't get much love and I don't blame ya.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2013, 09:31 PM   #322
Rookie

Updated auburn alabama clemson south carolina and more to help you guys out will upload them here in a few---- bamaboi03
Old 11-26-2013, 09:42 PM   #323
Pro

herropreese's Arena

OVR: 3

Texas Tech stuff.

Overall I think the team is rated about right. Baker Mayfield is back to being the starter, and has played okay. Brewer came in and was the back up QB against Baylor.

CB Justis Nelson has been named the starter against Texas. He started against Baylor and played pretty well for a true freshman. We are thinking that with his size, he is probably going to hold that spot down for awhile.

Ran a 4.6, jumped a 36 out of high school: http://rivals.yahoo.com/texastech/fo...-Nelson-142936

I would say Reginald Davis is the next big time up and coming WR. He's made some nice plays when in, and supposedly he would get more time if he worked on his ball security issues.

I would change TE Brad Pearson into someone else. Pearson doesn't ever get in, ever. I don't even think he makes the travel roster when they go to away games.

DE Christopher Knighton is also a guy that doesn't play much who should be turned into someone else.

With Knighton, I would turn him in to DT Demetrius Campbell: http://www.vivathematadors.com/2013/...trius-campbell

For Pearson:
FR LOLB(he seems a little more suited to be the pass rushing OLB JMO) Jacarthy Mack 6'3 205. Played both DE and OLB in high school. 3*

Last edited by herropreese; 11-29-2013 at 05:54 PM.
Old 11-27-2013, 03:24 PM   #324
aka Messy Thrillz

$NevaBroke$'s Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeDeeF
Updated auburn alabama clemson south carolina and more to help you guys out will upload them here in a few---- bamaboi03
Thanks Dee I will check this out. I have been updating skin color and equipment for lower rated teams with the last "Buff" set that was uploaded. Dee what did you update? I thought these teams you mentioned were already squared away. I may just keep my set with all the updates I did but options never hurt anyone.
Old 11-29-2013, 05:29 PM   #325
Just started!

Would just like to say that the LS for Alabama is Cole Mazza.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2013, 06:49 AM   #326
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr2Nice
K finally finished.. A couple things to note 1. THESE COACHING EDITS have not been approved by the creators of this awesome roster set. I took it upon myself to make these edits, if the creators find them good enough to use cool,if not no hard feelins.

2. I can not say these edits are 100% accurate. When it comes to setting up a tempo for the offense it can be very tricky. I counted that 87 teams out of 126 currently run some form of no huddle even including ARMY.

The thing is though some to alot of no huddle teams do not hike the bal though till around 15 to 12 seconds on the play clock making them really a normal tempo team. Some teams really very their temp from no huddle to hiking it with only 9 seconds left on the play clock.

3. I did some adjustments to the defensive scheme. Now some of these may be wrong since most college sites don't list their depth chart and/or style of defense that they are running. I had to use sites like yahoo sports,espn,rivals,wiki,local online articles and such to try and determine what each school was running.

4. I edited though offensive run/pass ratio using ESPN stats of pass attempts vs rush carries prior to last weeks set of games. Some were rounded.

5. I also edited coaching records,Alma Mater,Age,likeness (best I could),Bowl Record,Coaching Awards,Hesiman Winners. For number of years coached I did not count if they were not a HC/OC or a DC. Since in the game it does not count for a QB coach or what not I also did not count for it.

Alma Mater I went by the school they attended, if that was not a option I went by the first job they had with a school that is currently listed in the game and choose that to be their Alma Mater.

Coaching Awards I edited to be strictly by Bear Bryant Award.

Contracts should be very close to 100% perfect for HC. Coordinators since it usually starts off with a 4yr deal on here I used the same format unless they had been a coordinator at such school for more than 4 years I then used a 3 year contract setting as what most coordinators and signed at IRL.

Something else you should know was that I erased Longest Win Streak,Rival Wins,Rival Losses,Top25 wins,Top 25 losses,Player Awards & All-Americans. I was finding these stats to be incorrect but didn't have the time or patience right now and try to figure out all of those. So I figured it was best to reset on that end then have some were right and some were wrong.

Last but not least I set the AVG Recruiting Class Rank by the 2013 class ranking provided by Yahoo Sports:Rivals.com. I would have used ESPN's but they didn't go very far in rankings. On Yahoo's they did not list UTSA,Old D or Georgia State. I made UTSA 124th,Old D 125th and Georgia State 126th.

AGAIN It's important to NOTE that these have not been approved by Cparrish and/or any of the other creator's of this awesome roster set. This was just something I did on my own and if its used GREAT and if not No big deal

Roster GT: MrManiacMatt

I'm planning on starting a new dynasty and I will be using this roster as a base. I'm going to apply Tdawg's adjusted ratings to have the best looking, playing and most accurate roster set possible.
Old 12-01-2013, 07:33 AM   #327
MVP

loccdogg26's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbj273
I'm planning on starting a new dynasty and I will be using this roster as a base. I'm going to apply Tdawg's adjusted ratings to have the best looking, playing and most accurate roster set possible.
If that's how u feel you may want to start your own thread.
Old 12-01-2013, 08:39 AM   #328
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by loccdogg26
If that's how u feel you may want to start your own thread.
I don't think it warrants its own thread, I'm simply piggybacking off the hard work of the OS community

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »