Home

Draft Classes for PS3

This is a discussion on Draft Classes for PS3 within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-13-2013, 01:26 PM   #9
Rookie

DaveFerret's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Draft Classes for PS3

Quote:
Originally Posted by fgqb#19nyj
just found these...this file contains the 2014, 2015 and 2016 draft classes. need the free version of WinRAR to decompress and extract files. Check next post for the 2017 and 2018 draft classes to get the freshmen and redshirts left over into fifth year.
Are juniors likely to declare in the 14 draft?
Old 12-19-2013, 04:33 AM   #10
Rookie

TroyMajors's Arena

OVR: 0

Hey does anybody know which face models in NCAA 14 have dreads when imported into Madden? It's kind of a big deal for me because I like my franchises to be as accurate as possible. So players like, Jadeveon Clowney, Sammy Watkins, Tre Mason, Todd Gurley, etc. still have their dreads when imported into Madden.
Old 12-19-2013, 04:14 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 2

Has anybody tried these out yet? Are they pretty realistic as far as who is in them? I have tried a few and can't seem to find one that has Andre Williams???
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-14-2014, 11:53 AM   #12
Just started!

bro one thing, can you update these draft class ? i mea we are in 2914 april, can you update them? or are they updated?
Old 04-19-2014, 07:13 AM   #13
Rookie

hair is a big thing for me too, not being able to edit guys hair style on this game is REALLY stupid. it drives me crazy. but i've found out as long as the guy stays the right color (black or white) we should stay happy. besides black guys turning white which drives me crazy but when att's change makes me crazy too, like say dri archer ran the fastest 40 time, so i have him with the fastest speed i think 98 is where i have him, now what pisses me off is when you import your draft and go start looking at combine stuff and archer will have run like a 4.45 or something like that and someone else will be the fastest player.
Old 04-23-2014, 12:28 PM   #14
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cometboy
hair is a big thing for me too, not being able to edit guys hair style on this game is REALLY stupid. it drives me crazy. but i've found out as long as the guy stays the right color (black or white) we should stay happy. besides black guys turning white which drives me crazy but when att's change makes me crazy too, like say dri archer ran the fastest 40 time, so i have him with the fastest speed i think 98 is where i have him, now what pisses me off is when you import your draft and go start looking at combine stuff and archer will have run like a 4.45 or something like that and someone else will be the fastest player.

I believe that madden automatically modifies some player ratings when you import draft classes.
Sent from my ADR6300 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »