Home

Future of NCAA Rosters

This is a discussion on Future of NCAA Rosters within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-06-2013, 08:14 PM   #1
Rookie

This Is Michigan's Arena

OVR: 0
Future of NCAA Rosters

Assuming this is it for a long time, will people keep making rosters for next season to play on 14?

I assume the server will stay up longer than the usual EA sports game would since this is the final one. Maybe 2-3 more years. We can still download rosters for XYZ year through the lockers.

Is there anyone on here planning to do 2014 season rosters for this game?

Jacking my team's player ratings up since 2003.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2013, 08:26 PM   #2
MVP

cparrish's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Future of NCAA Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by This Is Michigan
Assuming this is it for a long time, will people keep making rosters for next season to play on 14?

I assume the server will stay up longer than the usual EA sports game would since this is the final one. Maybe 2-3 more years. We can still download rosters for XYZ year through the lockers.

Is there anyone on here planning to do 2014 season rosters for this game?
As of now, Gap and I will be doing BuffEye rosters for next year. Not 100%, but as pretty confident.

Xbox 360: BuffEye Rosters
PS3: BuffEyeRosters
Old 10-06-2013, 09:26 PM   #3
Rookie

westview33's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by This Is Michigan
I wouldn't put all my eggs in one basket.

People assumed they would continue to support NCAA basketball 10 online but they shut that down right away.

I would grab as many rosters as possible this year because I wouldn't trust EA to leave the servers up past June of next year.
Westview Basketball #33
Old 10-06-2013, 11:49 PM   #4
MVP

sheredia's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by westview33
I wouldn't put all my eggs in one basket.

People assumed they would continue to support NCAA basketball 10 online but they shut that down right away.

I would grab as many rosters as possible this year because I wouldn't trust EA to leave the servers up past June of next year.
unless they go the nba live 10 route with the extended online support, but i doubt that will happen....
Old 10-07-2013, 02:20 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 4

Also there is a way to download rosters without XBL live access. I've never done it myself but I see threads for it every year. If the servers go down we could always just disperse the finished product and it's updates via that method.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2013, 08:59 PM   #6
Rookie

orangeafroman's Arena

OVR: 3

This means no duplicate numbers indefinitely....greeeeat. I was assuming it'd be an easy fix in the next patch or next year's version. Also, a 4-team playoff ain't happening now, either. Awesome timing.
Old 10-09-2013, 09:54 AM   #7
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidd
Also there is a way to download rosters without XBL live access. I've never done it myself but I see threads for it every year. If the servers go down we could always just disperse the finished product and it's updates via that method.
I always assumed you could use a flash drive and download it from your computer/internet
Old 10-10-2013, 01:10 AM   #8
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeafroman
This means no duplicate numbers indefinitely....greeeeat. I was assuming it'd be an easy fix in the next patch or next year's version. Also, a 4-team playoff ain't happening now, either. Awesome timing.
If you download the editor you can assign duplicate numbers. It is very easy to use.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »