Home

Any Old Time Rosters for NCAA 14 for PS3 ?

This is a discussion on Any Old Time Rosters for NCAA 14 for PS3 ? within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-27-2013, 08:14 AM   #25
Rookie

Mick-S's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Any Old Time Rosters for NCAA 14 for PS3 ?

30 year roster converted to NCAA 14 on ps3
Mickalucardfang5
transferring the 78 roster also.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2013, 08:43 AM   #26
Pro

OVR: 6
Smile Re: Any Old Time Rosters for NCAA 14 for PS3 ?

Wow Mick, it would be fantastic if you can get 1978 converted.
Old 11-27-2013, 09:43 AM   #27
Rookie

Mick-S's Arena

78 roster
done all the players and coaches, just wondering about coach levels, do you think setting all to 1 would be best ?
Old 11-27-2013, 09:45 AM   #28
Rookie

Rhino25's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick-S
30 year roster converted to NCAA 14 on ps3
Mickalucardfang5
transferring the 78 roster also.
Appreciate the effort...downloaded the 30 year roster and was looking through some of the rosters...really cool to look at the Gator roster chalked full of Gator Greats...question for you, how did you decide which players to include as all last 30 year greats? What methodology did you use to rate these actuals? Also, did you do update for all of the schools (including some of the smaller ones)?

Looking forward to trying out the 78 Roster on PS3...I was sophomore in high school that year but already a huge college football fan...

Would love to see other year old-time rosters...would love to see the 1984 season...I was a junior at Florida and they had best the team in the country (3 RBs that ended up being first round draft picks in the NFL) but were placed on probation and couldn't play in the Sugar Bowl and finished 3rd overall with BYU winning the National Championship...

Last edited by Rhino25; 11-27-2013 at 09:50 AM.
Old 11-27-2013, 09:52 AM   #29
Rookie

Quote:
78 roster
done all the players and coaches, just wondering about coach levels, do you think setting all to 1 would be best ?
I have already downloaded 30 yr roster under tag name given, what PSN ID will the 1978 roster file be under?
Old 11-27-2013, 10:08 AM   #30
Rookie

Mick-S's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhino25
Appreciate the effort...downloaded the 30 year roster and was looking through some of the rosters...really cool to look at the Gator roster chalked full of Gator Greats...question for you, how did you decide which players to include as all last 30 year greats? What methodology did you use to rate these actuals? Also, did you do update for all of the schools (including some of the smaller ones)?

Looking forward to trying out the 78 Roster on PS3...I was sophomore in high school that year but already a huge college football fan...

Would love to see other year old-time rosters...would love to see the 1984 season...I was a junior at Florida and they had best the team in the country (3 RBs that ended up being first round draft picks in the NFL) but were placed on probation and couldn't play in the Sugar Bowl and finished 3rd overall with BYU winning the National Championship...
I only transferred the roster, tommycoa deserves all the credit for creating the roster
Old 11-27-2013, 10:12 AM   #31
Rookie

Mick-S's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmac747
I have already downloaded 30 yr roster under tag name given, what PSN ID will the 1978 roster file be under?
78 roster : ID gassxssd
give it a try see what you think.
the roster was created by metallicarl for ncaa13, so he deserves all the credit.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2013, 11:35 AM   #32
Rookie

Quote:
78 roster : ID gassxssd
give it a try see what you think.
the roster was created by metallicarl for ncaa13, so he deserves all the credit.
Thank you very much.Oh yeah, I know about Carl, I downloaded the same roster for ncaa 13, his work is tremendous.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »