Home

tommycoa 30yr Roster NCAA14 PS3

This is a discussion on tommycoa 30yr Roster NCAA14 PS3 within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-01-2013, 10:52 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: tommycoa 30yr Roster NCAA14 PS3

Depth charts are empty on some teams, so I bet that's the problem. When I checked, I found that the players were there but the depth chart hadn't been set (for example, UVA and VT since I'm from VA).

Just set 'em up, it's easy.

I can see myself adding Bubba Franks, Jimmy Graham, and Greg Olsen to the Hurricanes. Go huge 2 or 3 TE's with these guys, Winslow and Shockey and set up the run (Edge, Gore, Portis, McGahee) and pass behind this wall of blockers. Go up top to Michael Irvin, Andre Johnson, Reggie Wayne. Game over.

Fun times.

Last edited by mathteachernerd1968; 12-01-2013 at 10:56 AM.
Old 12-01-2013, 01:40 PM   #18
Rookie

Mick-S's Arena

OVR: 0

I always keep back-ups before I edit things, and I uploaded the roster that hadn`t had the depth charts fixed, sorry about that.
Old 12-01-2013, 02:37 PM   #19
Rookie

No problem. When I saw open slots in the depth chart, I just assumed that the team wasn't updated yet. I edited the depth charts and it works well.

Thanks for the original 30 year plus the PS3 NCAA14 conversion! We're going to need these roster skills to keep this game alive!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick-S
I always keep back-ups before I edit things, and I uploaded the roster that hadn`t had the depth charts fixed, sorry about that.
Old 12-01-2013, 03:49 PM   #20
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TermiNader
No problem. When I saw open slots in the depth chart, I just assumed that the team wasn't updated yet. I edited the depth charts and it works well.

Thanks for the original 30 year plus the PS3 NCAA14 conversion! We're going to need these roster skills to keep this game alive!!!
No problem man. I'm going to get back to these rosters. Time just isn't right yet.

Collecting the depth charts is the hardest part because you have to go through teams media guides and find all the award winners, all american's and all conference guys.
Old 12-02-2013, 09:24 AM   #21
Rookie

tommycoa, we in the PS3 community appreciate all that you and other editors and converters have done to make our gaming experience more enjoyable. I am especially appreciative to all that have made this possible. I had not played with NCAA 14 in a couple of months until these great new rosters came alone. It's like a new game. Thank you
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-02-2013, 09:57 AM   #22
Pro

Smile Re: tommycoa 30yr Roster NCAA14 PS3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmac747
tommycoa, we in the PS3 community appreciate all that you and other editors and converters have done to make our gaming experience more enjoyable. I am especially appreciative to all that have made this possible. I had not played with NCAA 14 in a couple of months until these great new rosters came alone. It's like a new game. Thank you
I totally agree . Thanks Tommy !!
Old 12-03-2013, 08:57 PM   #23
MVP

OVR: 3

Does anyone have a fixed version uploaded?
Old 12-03-2013, 10:26 PM   #24
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmac747
No problem guys. I'm going to get back to these. I've been writing a book. I work on these things when I get writer's block. It helps clear the mechanism. Please do not wish writer's block on me. lol. Glad you guys like them. and really glad PS3 guys can enjoy them now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »