Home

NCAA 14 (2015 XBOX 360)

This is a discussion on NCAA 14 (2015 XBOX 360) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-06-2014, 11:27 AM   #33
Rookie

williamsa9's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA 14 (2015 XBOX 360)

Absolutely, what's the system you use to create the Freshman
Old 04-06-2014, 11:47 AM   #34
Pro

Figment's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by williamsa9
Absolutely, what's the system you use to create the Freshman
I do it manually on my PS3. I don't use any type of roster editors, I do it the hard way. Thank you for the help.
Old 04-06-2014, 10:26 PM   #35
Pro

DucksForever's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Figment
Your rosters sound amazing, but unfortunately for me I am a PS3 player. Would it be possible to get you to post your CAPs for SDSU Freshman QB's Christian Chapman and Nick Bawden?
Not sure what "CAP" is (Create a Player?), but Bawden is a 70 OVR, and Chapman is a 68.

Williams, I sent you a PM.

"What we have accomplished is that we have shown ourselves that we are capable." -Les Miles
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2014, 11:08 PM   #36
Pro

Figment's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DucksForever
Not sure what "CAP" is (Create a Player?), but Bawden is a 70 OVR, and Chapman is a 68.

Williams, I sent you a PM.
Yes, CAP is Create-a-Player. I am horrible at creating players and was just trying to get the information you used to create the two for my roster file so I can start my SDSU franchise. 70 and 68 sounds about right to me, just looking for the details/directions so I could create them myself. I'm not trying to "steal" from you and claim it as my own if that's what you think, like I said, just trying to finish my own personal rosters for my dynasty.

Thanks.
Old 04-07-2014, 12:01 PM   #37
Pro

DucksForever's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Figment
Yes, CAP is Create-a-Player. I am horrible at creating players and was just trying to get the information you used to create the two for my roster file so I can start my SDSU franchise. 70 and 68 sounds about right to me, just looking for the details/directions so I could create them myself. I'm not trying to "steal" from you and claim it as my own if that's what you think, like I said, just trying to finish my own personal rosters for my dynasty.

Thanks.
No, no, no, I'm not at all concerned that you were "stealing" it! These rosters are universal, and I encourage people to share them and edit them as they please! They aren't "mine", but rather the community's.

I was just confused as to what information you were looking for. How I edit incoming freshmen is by replacing them with graduated seniors. I don't actually go to the "Create-a-player" screen. Then, just type in their names and information (height, weight, birthplace) in the correct places. As for the ratings, I go by a system which generates the players as a 70 and 68 OVR respectively. I use 247 sports.com as my primary source.

SDSU should be a fun team to play as this year! They have a monster recruiting class coming in, and that Bowl win against Buffalo should give them momentum heading into next season.

"What we have accomplished is that we have shown ourselves that we are capable." -Les Miles
Old 04-07-2014, 10:56 PM   #38
Pro

Figment's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DucksForever
No, no, no, I'm not at all concerned that you were "stealing" it! These rosters are universal, and I encourage people to share them and edit them as they please! They aren't "mine", but rather the community's.

I was just confused as to what information you were looking for. How I edit incoming freshmen is by replacing them with graduated seniors. I don't actually go to the "Create-a-player" screen. Then, just type in their names and information (height, weight, birthplace) in the correct places. As for the ratings, I go by a system which generates the players as a 70 and 68 OVR respectively. I use 247 sports.com as my primary source.

SDSU should be a fun team to play as this year! They have a monster recruiting class coming in, and that Bowl win against Buffalo should give them momentum heading into next season.
I agree. I can't wait to start a new dynasty with them. What I am asking for specifically is all of the information on the four editable pages. Page 1 has their name, handedness, jersey number, etc. page two has their height, weight, skin tone, face and body build. Page three has all of their equipment (helmet type, gloves, wristbands, etc). And page four is all of their player ratings.
All this information would take five two ten minutes to write up, and I would greatly appreciate it. If there is anything I can try and do to pay you back in the future, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks

Edit:
Looking at my rosters, I am also missing RB Daryl Dunlap. These three additions would make me a very happy man if you could help me with the information. Thanks.

Last edited by Figment; 04-08-2014 at 10:48 PM.
Old 04-10-2014, 09:34 AM   #39
Rookie

TNBassMan10's Arena

OVR: 0

I can help with Freshmen if you let me know what I need to do. I could specialize in teams in the Southeast if need be (SEC & ACC). Anyways, wanted to give you another update on Tennessee. First off, here's a good article from Bleacher Report that outlines where the key players are at the moment (click here).

Couple of things: The Vols top WR Pig Howard (#2) has still yet to return to the team. It looks as though he may not be on the team come August. From talks around message boards and VolQuest.com, sounds like true FR Ethan Wolf will be the starting TE. They say Ethan Wolf is killing it in practice. Here's the dept chart in that position as of right now:
1. Ethan Wolf (FR)
2. Daniel Helm (FR)
3. Brendon Downs (SR)
4. A.J. Bransiel (SO)
5. Woody Quinn (SR-RS)---I'd just take this guy out of the rosters

Finally, the buzz on the boards is that the QB battle is down to two people: SR(RS) Justin Worley and FR(RS) Riley Ferguson. Josh Dobbs (SO) is still an option but it sounds as though he's falling behind more each practice. One would expect if he falls to #3 on the depth chart, he'll redshirt. The 4th QB on the list is Nate Peterman who has no shot to ever play again after the Florida outing last season. He's just staying to get a free education. If I was a betting man, I'd bet on Riley Ferguson to take this job from the Senior.
Old 04-10-2014, 10:53 AM   #40
Pro

DucksForever's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNBassMan10
I can help with Freshmen if you let me know what I need to do. I could specialize in teams in the Southeast if need be (SEC & ACC). Anyways, wanted to give you another update on Tennessee. First off, here's a good article from Bleacher Report that outlines where the key players are at the moment (click here).

Couple of things: The Vols top WR Pig Howard (#2) has still yet to return to the team. It looks as though he may not be on the team come August. From talks around message boards and VolQuest.com, sounds like true FR Ethan Wolf will be the starting TE. They say Ethan Wolf is killing it in practice. Here's the dept chart in that position as of right now:
1. Ethan Wolf (FR)
2. Daniel Helm (FR)
3. Brendon Downs (SR)
4. A.J. Bransiel (SO)
5. Woody Quinn (SR-RS)---I'd just take this guy out of the rosters

Finally, the buzz on the boards is that the QB battle is down to two people: SR(RS) Justin Worley and FR(RS) Riley Ferguson. Josh Dobbs (SO) is still an option but it sounds as though he's falling behind more each practice. One would expect if he falls to #3 on the depth chart, he'll redshirt. The 4th QB on the list is Nate Peterman who has no shot to ever play again after the Florida outing last season. He's just staying to get a free education. If I was a betting man, I'd bet on Riley Ferguson to take this job from the Senior.
Okay, thanks for the information. I frequent B/R often, they're always a great source for updating teams!

Yes, I would love your help with the incoming Freshmen. I'll PM you my system once I hear back from Williams. He's working on a few teams, and when he uploads the file, I'll hand it over to you!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »