Home

NCAA 14 (2015 XBOX 360)

This is a discussion on NCAA 14 (2015 XBOX 360) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-01-2015, 03:25 PM   #657
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA 14 (2015 XBOX 360)

I downloaded the roster "JC Spinner" today and Rosters look good overall for some teams but are a little messed up for others it seems, I'm a husker fan and looking at them right off the back i saw more than a few mishaps, abdullah is still on the roster when he has graduated and declared for the draft (be great if he had another year but sadly does not, so us husker fans have to move on and look for other great backs to do work like Cross, Newby, Taylor, and the dark horse Mikale Wilbon) and i see that randy gregory is still on the roster but listed as a 95 overall freshman name Donald Malone. I know the huskers didn't get any five star DE prodigy named Donald Malone this year. Kenny Bell has also graduated and declared for the draft but he is still on the roster. Along with quite a few others on the roster like jake cotton, mark pelini, josh mitchell, corey cooper, and etc. I believe i also heard that Wisonsin is up to date and finished but melvin gordon looks to still be one the roster as a 95 overall freshman named John Blanco. There seems to me a lot to fix before these rosters are ready for an online or offline dynasty. I know it must not be easy editing all these players but I'm sure ull do your best to make the rosters as authentic as possible. Also i haven't seen one single incoming 2015 recruit for the huskers on the roster like the davis twins, eric lee, or stanley morgan just to name a few. One last thing, Nathan Gerry, SS for Nebraska is going to be one of the best DB's in the Big Ten next year IMO and be great to see him at least rated over 80 overall and listed as the stater as he started every game last season for the huskers and had 5 interceptions, and 88 total tackles. Thanks for listening to what i had to say, can't wait to see these rosters up to date.

PS: Would love to do an online dynasty with anyone who is in love with ncaa football as much as me. (I got dibs on Nebraska)
Old 03-01-2015, 04:57 PM   #658
Rookie

Maverick04's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passerby44
I downloaded the roster "JC Spinner" today and Rosters look good overall for some teams but are a little messed up for others it seems, I'm a husker fan and looking at them right off the back i saw more than a few mishaps, abdullah is still on the roster when he has graduated and declared for the draft (be great if he had another year but sadly does not, so us husker fans have to move on and look for other great backs to do work like Cross, Newby, Taylor, and the dark horse Mikale Wilbon) and i see that randy gregory is still on the roster but listed as a 95 overall freshman name Donald Malone. I know the huskers didn't get any five star DE prodigy named Donald Malone this year. Kenny Bell has also graduated and declared for the draft but he is still on the roster. Along with quite a few others on the roster like jake cotton, mark pelini, josh mitchell, corey cooper, and etc. I believe i also heard that Wisonsin is up to date and finished but melvin gordon looks to still be one the roster as a 95 overall freshman named John Blanco. There seems to me a lot to fix before these rosters are ready for an online or offline dynasty. I know it must not be easy editing all these players but I'm sure ull do your best to make the rosters as authentic as possible. Also i haven't seen one single incoming 2015 recruit for the huskers on the roster like the davis twins, eric lee, or stanley morgan just to name a few. One last thing, Nathan Gerry, SS for Nebraska is going to be one of the best DB's in the Big Ten next year IMO and be great to see him at least rated over 80 overall and listed as the stater as he started every game last season for the huskers and had 5 interceptions, and 88 total tackles. Thanks for listening to what i had to say, can't wait to see these rosters up to date.

PS: Would love to do an online dynasty with anyone who is in love with ncaa football as much as me. (I got dibs on Nebraska)

I think Ducks is helping LSU and UGA on 15/16 rosters, the Big 10 is currently the last power 5 conference being worked on, I may be wrong but that could be the file in his locker and not his file from last year. Just a guess

Last edited by Maverick04; 03-01-2015 at 05:00 PM.
Old 03-02-2015, 04:37 PM   #659
Pro

DucksForever's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick04
I think Ducks is helping LSU and UGA on 15/16 rosters, the Big 10 is currently the last power 5 conference being worked on, I may be wrong but that could be the file in his locker and not his file from last year. Just a guess
This is correct. I could post my old file if anyone wants it though.

"What we have accomplished is that we have shown ourselves that we are capable." -Les Miles
Old 03-02-2015, 05:19 PM   #660
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

OVR: 21

I would actually like it if possible. I'm getting NCAA back tomorrow and gonna run a dynasty with 2014-2015 rosters.
Old 03-04-2015, 07:16 PM   #661
Just started!

Could you repost your 2014-2015 rosters so I could download those please?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2015, 11:24 PM   #662
Just started!

Have you done UCF's roster yet?
Old 09-07-2017, 02:28 PM   #663
Rookie

OVR: 4

Thanks so much for this. Finally got it working after trying Horizon so many times without success.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »