Home

'14/'15 Rosters for Ncaa 14 (Xbox 360) (WIP)

This is a discussion on '14/'15 Rosters for Ncaa 14 (Xbox 360) (WIP) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-05-2014, 09:27 PM   #49
Rookie

CrimsonGator96's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: '14/'15 Rosters for Ncaa 14 (Xbox 360) (WIP)

I'm still willing to help with any team/conference that isn't done!
Old 02-05-2014, 09:34 PM   #50
Rookie

LsuTyga24's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonGator96
I'm still willing to help with any team/conference that isn't done!
That sounds awesome! Conferences left are C-USA,MAC,M-West and the few Indy teams...
Old 02-05-2014, 09:41 PM   #51
Rookie

alexgators1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LsuTyga24
You know if any one that sees these rosters and likes them enouga h to do all that than they can...

And yea definetly give me some feedback. I feel like most of the Sec schools should be okay,but i dont know most of them greatly like a true fan.
UF has a lot of problems with their roster.

Recruiting Problems
  • JC Jackson 4* ATH was recruited as a DB for us (although he will play some receiver), but the roster has him as a receiver with terrible CB ratings (36 press, 37 man, 36 zone, etc).
  • Treon Harris 4* QB is listed as Treon Hill in the game with passer ratings in the 60s and he's listed as a WR.
  • Taven Bryan 3* OL/DL is listed as a TE with DL ratings in the 20s. He's projected to play DE for us.
  • Deandre Goolsby 3* TE isn't in the game (our top TE recruit).
  • Kavaris Harkless 3* OT isn't in the game.
  • C'yontai Lewis 3* TE isn't in the game.
  • Andrew Mike 3* OL isn't in the game.
  • Deiondre Porter 3* ATH isn't in the game. He's projected to play DB for us, but he was a QB in HS, and he may play some WR for us as well.
  • Brandon Powell 4* RB is listed as a CB in your roster (and only a 71 ovr one at that).
  • Drew Sarvary 3* OL isn't in the game.
  • Ryan Sousa 3* WR isn't in the game.
  • Gerald Willis III 4*/5* DE is listed as DT.
  • Quincy Wilson 4* DB is only a 72 in the game, which seems pretty low for a 4*.
  • CJ Worton 3* WR isn't in the game.

General Roster
  • Mack Brown is listed as the #1 RB (86 ovr), but when Matt Jones got hurt Kelvin Taylor was the starter and Mack Brown backed him up the whole season. Also for some reason Kelvin Taylor's acc is only 79 and Matt Jones' is only 77.
  • Ian Silberman RG transferred to BC
  • Vernon Hargreaves needs to be rated MUCH higher. He was an 82 ovr as a 5* freshman, this season he made the SEC All-American team (only freshman to do so). He will be the best DB UF has next season.
  • Cody Riggs transferred from UF, but doesn't have a destination yet.

Thanks for your hard work. Just wanted to point out some errors for your next release.

Last edited by alexgators1; 02-05-2014 at 09:43 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-05-2014, 09:44 PM   #52
Rookie

stoneez's Arena

Quote:
I am working on releasing my rosters either on NSD or that same week. Ive done these before but usually i had a teammate(Team UGA). This year ive done it alone. Started in early October working on these.

First Release- All Major conferences will be done(SEC,BIG10,ACC,Big12,PAC,AAC) If i have time before release date then ill add some of the independent schools.
Second Release- Changes to above schools that would be needed,Independent schools and i plan on doing 20 other schools. Plus coaching changes.

All the teams aint gonna get done,thats where id like to have help getting the smaller schools finished. We got help from 2 other people last year to help knock out some of the smaller schools and i think all but 10 schools were finished when we finally quit last year.

Thank you!

THE ROSTERS ARE NOW AVAILABLE
. Gamertag Call Me LSU

Conferences done(Acc,Aac,Big 10,Big 12,Sec,Pac) plus ND.

Some of the coaching changes have been added.

I know there will be some mistakes so please comment what needs to be done for your respected team or teams...

If someone can do a offline for this go right ahead.. Im am also looking for some help to finish more schools,I started this in October.

All credit goes to Buffeyes Roster,used that as a base.

I hope yall enjoy by no means is this a finished product and i hope to make it better. First time doing this all alone!
What is the gamertag?
Old 02-05-2014, 09:47 PM   #53
Rookie

stoneez's Arena

Quote:
I am working on releasing my rosters either on NSD or that same week. Ive done these before but usually i had a teammate(Team UGA). This year ive done it alone. Started in early October working on these.

First Release- All Major conferences will be done(SEC,BIG10,ACC,Big12,PAC,AAC) If i have time before release date then ill add some of the independent schools.
Second Release- Changes to above schools that would be needed,Independent schools and i plan on doing 20 other schools. Plus coaching changes.

All the teams aint gonna get done,thats where id like to have help getting the smaller schools finished. We got help from 2 other people last year to help knock out some of the smaller schools and i think all but 10 schools were finished when we finally quit last year.

Thank you!

THE ROSTERS ARE NOW AVAILABLE
. Gamertag Call Me LSU

Conferences done(Acc,Aac,Big 10,Big 12,Sec,Pac) plus ND.

Some of the coaching changes have been added.

I know there will be some mistakes so please comment what needs to be done for your respected team or teams...

If someone can do a offline for this go right ahead.. Im am also looking for some help to finish more schools,I started this in October.

All credit goes to Buffeyes Roster,used that as a base.

I hope yall enjoy by no means is this a finished product and i hope to make it better. First time doing this all alone!
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoneez
What is the gamertag?
Oops I had a blonde moment there lol
Old 02-05-2014, 09:52 PM   #54
Rookie

CrimsonGator96's Arena

Quote:
That sounds awesome! Conferences left are C-USA,MAC,M-West and the few Indy teams...
Alright! I could probably get those down in a few days. I've had a lot of time on my hands lately so I'll do as much as possible!
Old 02-05-2014, 09:53 PM   #55
Rookie

LsuTyga24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexgators1
UF has a lot of problems with their roster.

Recruiting Problems
  • JC Jackson 4* ATH was recruited as a DB for us (although he will play some receiver), but the roster has him as a receiver with terrible CB ratings (36 press, 37 man, 36 zone, etc).
  • Treon Harris 4* QB is listed as Treon Hill in the game with passer ratings in the 60s and he's listed as a WR.
  • Taven Bryan 3* OL/DL is listed as a TE with DL ratings in the 20s. He's projected to play DE for us.
  • Deandre Goolsby 3* TE isn't in the game (our top TE recruit).
  • Kavaris Harkless 3* OT isn't in the game.
  • C'yontai Lewis 3* TE isn't in the game.
  • Andrew Mike 3* OL isn't in the game.
  • Deiondre Porter 3* ATH isn't in the game. He's projected to play DB for us, but he was a QB in HS, and he may play some WR for us as well.
  • Brandon Powell 4* RB is listed as a CB in your roster (and only a 71 ovr one at that).
  • Drew Sarvary 3* OL isn't in the game.
  • Ryan Sousa 3* WR isn't in the game.
  • Gerald Willis III 4*/5* DE is listed as DT.
  • Quincy Wilson 4* DB is only a 72 in the game, which seems pretty low for a 4*.
  • CJ Worton 3* WR isn't in the game.

General Roster
  • Mack Brown is listed as the #1 RB (86 ovr), but when Matt Jones got hurt Kelvin Taylor was the starter and Mack Brown backed him up the whole season. Also for some reason Kelvin Taylor's acc is only 79 and Matt Jones' is only 77.
  • Ian Silberman RG transferred to BC
  • Vernon Hargreaves needs to be rated MUCH higher. He was an 82 ovr as a 5* freshman, this season he made the SEC All-American team (only freshman to do so). He will be the best DB UF has next season.
  • Cody Riggs transferred from UF, but doesn't have a destination yet.

Thanks for your hard work. Just wanted to point out some errors for your next release.
I used 247 composite rankings to rate them so some sites have players rated higher than others. So thats why some recruits may not have made the roster... And for the speed,the only speed i touched was on the recruits.. But the base i got it from was early October so there could be why some is rated low and speed. I added 4 points to awareness and 2 points to the respected players position... (ex. QB 2points TP 2points TA)

Will get these changes in next update.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-05-2014, 09:57 PM   #56
Rookie

LsuTyga24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonGator96
Alright! I could probably get those down in a few days. I've had a lot of time on my hands lately so I'll do as much as possible!
Just sent you a private message!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »