Home

Teambuilder Idea?

This is a discussion on Teambuilder Idea? within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-06-2014, 04:32 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Teambuilder Idea?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UwantRadie
This is a good idea... I'd love to offer help, by chipping in my ideas for the uniforms... Will post when I have something I like.
That'd be great! Someone is currently working on the rosters (I put together the depth charts) hopefully that's done by the weekend. Uniforms would be much appreciated.
Old 02-12-2014, 04:00 PM   #10
Rookie

herropreese unfortunately had to withdraw from putting together the teams due to a personal time restraint.

If anyone could take over it'd be much appreciated. Otherwise I'm most likely going to put it together myself by compiling ratings of the choosen players from other experts' rosters.

This wouldn't take very long but if anyone wants to put their own personal touch on it and make the teams their own, they can have all credit. I've already typed up the 2 depth charts, I could possibly split everything into 4 depth charts(4 teams instead of 2) to make the teams more diverse. PM me if youre interested in what I've come up with so far.
Old 02-12-2014, 08:07 PM   #11
It Appears I Blue Myself

CBoller1331's Arena

I was thinking about making a senior bowl one. It may take a few days, but I've got a long weekend to put some work in. Ill try to make the uniforms and ratings as realistic as possible. Ill post some updates, and take some requests.....

Specifically, what do you want the helmets to look like? seeing that we can't give each player there own teams helmet like they do in the senior bowl.

Also, do you want to have most players with ratings similar to their in game ratings (resulting in most player OVR being higher than like 85ish) or do you want m to rerate them (may have players in the 70's)

Thanks Peyton. #18

Last edited by CBoller1331; 02-12-2014 at 10:20 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-21-2014, 05:05 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 17

So I started the uniform design process (after needing a reminder) and I have some ideas mocked up, but I didnt have time to get some screens.. Will do so in the next day or so.

My first design uses the colors of the Draft Loge, but I kinda hate them... Still it seemed fitting.. The second ones uses the standard Red, White & Blue of the NFL Logo.

Anyone have any ideas on how to separate the teams? Like East- West? This would give me some more flexibility to add words/logos to differentiate the teams.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »