Home

Is it too Late to Suggest all Working on 360 Roster for 2014 Season Work Together?

This is a discussion on Is it too Late to Suggest all Working on 360 Roster for 2014 Season Work Together? within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-31-2014, 05:51 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 3
Is it too Late to Suggest all Working on 360 Roster for 2014 Season Work Together?

As anyone who has ever edited rosters knows, updating a roster for the 2014 college football season is a mammoth task. It could be that the only chance we have for a roster to be completed and done well is for all those now working on an Xbox 360 roster to agree to work on the same base roster. I am considering volunteering my time but I just wish there was a single project that all of those who are interested in could work on. Could we use this thread as a gathering place?

If we put our heads together we could vote on a methodology and then determine who is willing to volunteer for which part of the project. No amount of help would be too small we would just have to agree on standards we all would follow.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »