Home

A New Coach Mode Roster

This is a discussion on A New Coach Mode Roster within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-03-2014, 08:23 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 6
A New Coach Mode Roster

I have just uploaded my highly-edited Roster, which I have been using for Coach Mode play. My XBOX 360 Gamertag is: ArtD01

The base Roster is a version of Yukon46, which I downloaded from his locker on January 6. I have made extensive edits to his Roster, using Xanathol's Generic Editor. My objective for these mods is to have close, defensive-oriented games between relatively evenly-matched teams.

I have played games using default sliders and both AA and Heisman difficulty settings. I prefer AA because I don't like the drastic momentum changes that can occur in Heisman.

I don't think this Roster will be suitable for Arcade-style play, but I haven't tried it out in that mode since I only play Coach Mode. I think the Roster will also support CPU-CPU play.

If you choose to download and try this Roster, I suggest that you initially set all sliders to Default (play and penalty), then make small modifications to sliders to tweak the game.

My current game settings are: HFA Off, 10 minute Quarters, AA Difficulty, Game Speed Slow, Player Minimum Speed Threshold at 1, all Penalty Sliders at 54, Play Sliders at default, except for User Run Blocking at 70 and Rush Defense at 35 and CPU QB Accuracy at 60, Run Blocking at 85 and Rush Defense at 45

My last two game results:

Duke beat Clemson at Death Valley 43-40 in five overtimes, with the game tied 24-24 at end of regulation.

Alabama beat LSU 10-7 in Baton Rouge.

Previously, I had Michigan State beat Alabama 10-3 at The Rose Bowl in one overtime, with the score tied 3-3 at end of regulation.

I hope you enjoy this Roster. I'll monitor this thread for reactions and comments.

Last edited by Art01; 02-03-2014 at 03:03 PM. Reason: Specify XBOX 360
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-03-2014, 11:33 AM   #2
MVP

Re: A New Coach Mode Roster

I will be giving these a spin. I'll post my results.
Old 02-03-2014, 12:57 PM   #3
Rookie

Mick-S's Arena

OVR: 0

I believe this for the Xbox, so any chance you could upload the roster so I can transfer to the PS3, like to try them out, much appreciated if you can.
Old 02-03-2014, 03:02 PM   #4
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick-S
I believe this for the Xbox, so any chance you could upload the roster so I can transfer to the PS3, like to try them out, much appreciated if you can.
Please explain what you mean by "upload the roster". Upload to where and in what form?
Old 02-03-2014, 05:23 PM   #5
Rookie

Mick-S's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art01
Please explain what you mean by "upload the roster". Upload to where and in what form?
well not having the Xbox I can`t download from your Gamertag, so the file you use in the editor would probably be o.k.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-04-2014, 11:18 AM   #6
Pro

OK. Here is my latest modified Roster, uploaded as a compressed ".rar" file.

I have also updated this Roster in my EA Locker to include one additional edit.
Attached Files
File Type: rar ROSTER-YUKON46JAN06MOD1.rar (718.4 KB, 5 views)

Last edited by Art01; 02-04-2014 at 11:21 AM.
Old 02-04-2014, 11:45 AM   #7
Rookie

Mick-S's Arena

thanks for the file
Old 02-22-2014, 02:19 PM   #8
Pro

Tbow15UFgators's Arena

The rosters are bad but i did see some problems with Florida's roster. you don't have tyler murphy or max starver. two domnique easley isn't a LE he is a DT. also you left out gideon ajabe as a full back. clay burton rating is not that low. he is our starting TE..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »