Home

PS3 or Xbox for future rosters

This is a discussion on PS3 or Xbox for future rosters within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-07-2014, 11:13 AM   #1
MVP

icicle22's Arena

OVR: 7
PS3 or Xbox for future rosters

I recently got NCAA14 for the PS3 for a really good price. I haven't opened and would have the opportunity to exchange it for the Xbox version. However, going forward I would prefer to have the version that has the best roster options. I used to be an Xbox LIve guy exclusively buy recently I got a PS4 and have the PS plus membership and I have since let my Xbox Live account revert to silver.

So....going forward, what are the limitations of each of these consoles? I want to be able to keep my rosters as current as possible and I am not sure of the process other than downloading from the in-game shares. I understand there is a PC editor? Is this both Xbox and PS3 compatible? These are the questions I have and I think it could help others if we could create a list of pros and cons for each console....only based on Rosters....not on gameplay. I am well aware of each consoles graphical differences.

Thanks for any help.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-08-2014, 04:48 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: PS3 or Xbox for future rosters

It is likely to be difficult to get a direct comparison, unless a player owns both a PS3 and a 360, owns NCAA games for each console, and has edited Rosters on both platforms - unlikely in my opinion. I am an experienced 360 editor user and I can say that, once the process is learned, editing on the 360 is straightforward, efficient, and effective. Based upon what is in the forums, the 360-based editing community is much larger, much more experienced, and has produced a much greater variety of edited Rosters.

If NCAA 14 does turn out to be the last game in the series, being able to be a part of the editing community will become even more important for future seasons.

For these reasons, I would recommend the 360 version.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »