Home

Anybody have a roster uploaded for the upcoming 2019 season??

This is a discussion on Anybody have a roster uploaded for the upcoming 2019 season?? within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-24-2019, 02:41 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Anybody have a roster uploaded for the upcoming 2019 season??

Since the 2019 season officially kicks off in a few hours,was wanting to see if anybody had a good 2019 roster uploaded so I can get a few games in before the Miami and Gators game tonight.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2019, 03:14 PM   #2
Rookie

wreckem27's Arena

Re: Anybody have a roster uploaded for the upcoming 2019 season??

lol hmmmmmmm i wonder
Old 08-24-2019, 03:24 PM   #3
Rookie

Well I saw Vikesfan059 was working on one, didnt know if it was completed or a work in progress. I havent booted up my 360 in months, it's been in storage, been working out of town but I'm about to turn it on and was wanting to download a roster if one was available
Old 08-25-2019, 02:06 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RollTideRoll0929
Well I saw Vikesfan059 was working on one, didnt know if it was completed or a work in progress. I havent booted up my 360 in months, it's been in storage, been working out of town but I'm about to turn it on and was wanting to download a roster if one was available
Last year, the Vikesfan roster wasn't complete until like November. They're a bit further ahead this year, but if you want a relatively complete roster right now I'd probably go with the jrriv4 rosters for 360.
Old 08-25-2019, 03:06 PM   #5
MVP

pinbw's Arena

Really, Xbox360 can enjoy the best of all worlds (3 Roster Choices)

---------
1. You can get the same Main Vikesfan PS3 roster as the PS3 guys under

GT=OutrunFire0290
---------
2. Vikesfan Mod

GT=Pinwizard13

Merges all of Vikesfan Completed Teams with the missing teams (currently at 15+) from Jrriv4 Xbox Community rosters.
--I usually bring in the Vikesfan Teams as they are made so the missing teams are always changed out every couple weeks.
-So It helps play a complete 126 team roster using all of the Vikesfan Roster edits a few weeks to a month earlier using Jrriv4 teams filling in the gaps....while we wait on the Vikesfan guys to get the missing teams completed.

----------
3. Jrriv4 Xbox community Rosters

A very different edit of maybe a quarter to a third of the teams found in Vikesfan rosters. But also all of the teams may have a slight variation.

It's another good choice for Xbox360 to have more than one edit available to everyone.
----------
*(But none of these rosters would be possible without the PS3 Vikesfan Team of Editors. Their work will always remain the invaluable source of all files)

Last edited by pinbw; 08-30-2019 at 07:35 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »