Home

Old 02-21-2014, 12:24 AM   #25
MVP

OVR: 4
Re: NCAA 14/15 PS3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchCitysFinest
You said you did the big six conferences so that Means you still need.

Conference USA
FBS Independents-Ill handle this conference.
Mid-American
Mountain West
Sun Belt

I work Monday-Thursday so starting tomorrow I'll get started on the rosters have you uploaded the recent updated rosters to the EA locker room?
I just uploaded it, when do you plan on working on them tomorrow, im central time, i figured i will do more work tomorrow
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-21-2014, 12:25 AM   #26
MVP

OVR: 4

Oh yeah keep in mind when you see them, im still going to go back at the end and do ratings on the older guys, and fix the numbers and depth charts, but right now im just trying to get SR's off and Freshman On
Old 02-21-2014, 12:31 AM   #27
Rookie

ClutchCitysFinest's Arena

OVR: 0

Ok good to know. I'm central time as well ill probably start working on them around 12 or 1:30 or so.
Old 02-21-2014, 12:33 AM   #28
Rookie

ClutchCitysFinest's Arena

Ok I'll download the roster update tonight.
Old 02-21-2014, 03:39 AM   #29
Rookie

Fantastic job on the roster, thank you very much.

Here are some changes I noticed should be made for Texas Tech:

Players added:
-Rika Levi 6'2" 350 lb. nose tackle, Junior (JUCO transfer)
-V.J. Fehoko 5'10" 220 Middle Linebacker, (formerly Utah Utes MLB, transfered & can play immediately)
-Jacarthy Mack 6'2" 190 ROLB, RS Freshman

Players removed:
-RG Beau Carpenter was kicked off the team
-TE/WR Brad Pearson isn't likely to see the field next year
-Kindred Evans isn't likely to see the field either.

-RB Tyler Middleton has changed positions to CB.

Here's a predicted depth chart, if you want to make the position/rating changes for these players:

LE: Branden Jackson, Brandon Thorpe, Gary Moore

RE: Jackson Richards, Keland McElrath, Demetrius Alston, Donte Phillips

DT: Rika Levi, Marcus Smith, Anthony Smith

LOLB: Pete Robertson, Andre Ross, Zach Barnes

MLB: Sam Eguavoen, V.J. Fehoko, Micah Awe, Kahlee Woods, Kris Williams, Dakota Allen

ROLB: Zach Winbush, Austin Stewart, Jacarthy Mack

CB: Justis Nelson, Nigel Bethel II, Jeremy Reynolds, Dee Paul, Tyler Middleton, La'darius Newbold, Tevin Madison

FS: Keenon Ward, Payton Hendrix, Derrick Dixon

SS: J.J. Gaines, Josh Keys, Dorian Crawford

(Tech's defense resembles a 3-4)

The offense looks pretty good, except the WRs and O-line could use some shuffling around but I'll wait until spring ball to get that perfect.

Some random things:
-TTU CB Justis Nelson will be a sophomore next year, not a redshirt freshman. And he started the last 4 or 5 games last year and will be a starting CB, incase you want to change his rating as well.
-I noticed Ryan Mueller, DE for K-State is only like a 75, but he was the Big 12 Defensive Lineman of the Year.
-KSU WR Tyler Lockett was the best receiver in the Big 12 last year, and will be one of the top few WRs in the country.
-Baylor RB Shock Linwood ran for 800 yards, 6.9 YPC and 8 TDs as a freshman 3rd string RB (also had 182 yards, 7.9 YPC vs OU). He's def better than a 79, especially if Derrick Henry is and 88.
-UGA RB Todd Gurley's rating seems way too high, considering he had 900 yards, 6.0 YPC, 10 TDs. If anybody should be a 99, it's Mariota and Winston.
-UT Malcom Brown's strength has to be a 80+, 72 is way too low.
-UT Joe Bergeron should be 3rd string RB, not FB, unless something unexpected happens.
-QB Kenny Guiton is missing from tOSU's roster
-LSU QB Stephen Rivers has announce he's transferring, hasn't said where yet. Will be eligible to play immediately.
-TCU WR Ladarious Brown was just kicked off the team.
-Cedric Reed is definitely one of the best DEs in the Big 12, should be higher than 79.

If some of this stuff doesn't seem like it's worth the time, don't worry about it.

Again, awesome job on the roster. I'm just trying to help you perfect it. Thanks again.
Old 02-21-2014, 03:41 AM   #30
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkIrish1980
1.) Notre Dame just added Cody Riggs as a transfer from Florida

2.) Does anyone have any input regarding the freeze glitch for the ND uniforms from Uniform pack 7? Having paid for the damn pack not being able to use it is highly frustrating.
YES. I do too, like when I switch the gloves on some teams it will just freeze in the select team stage.
Old 02-21-2014, 03:45 AM   #31
Rookie

I apologize, I missed the part where you said you haven't changed the ratings to the returning players. My bad.

Keep up the good work!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-21-2014, 07:50 AM   #32
Rookie

Myrtlevol's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkIrish1980
1.) Notre Dame just added Cody Riggs as a transfer from Florida

2.) Does anyone have any input regarding the freeze glitch for the ND uniforms from Uniform pack 7? Having paid for the damn pack not being able to use it is highly frustrating.
If you are playing in online dynasty or online your opponent has to have the pack as well. Otherwise it just sticks. Happened to me as well.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »