Home

Old 02-14-2014, 04:04 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 4
NCAA 14/15 PS3

Ok guys thanks to buffeye and Lsutyga24 on an amazing start on the rosters, ive went through and fixed a lot of things but i also know their are a lot of teams not done, ive only been able to go and fix the big schools and will get to the small schools, i havn't changed the ratings for the older players just yet but im going to go back to Buffeye Final release and fix the ratings to that, what i hThave done so far is fixed rating on most of the Freshman that needed to be changed, these charts below and also got my rankings off the the 247 list, i would love to have some help or suggestion on who needs to be add or taken off, can tell me to add someone and not tell me to take someone off, like i said im not done yet, please check them out, and also the # are not right on most players i'm going to have one of my friends who has Xbox fix those for me when they are done

My PSN -no1geemoney

HELPING OUT - I_am_TEXAS_713 AND LONGHORN31

WELL FELLAS, I AM HAPPY TO SAY WE ARE DONE WITH COACHES AND DEPTH CHARTS, I KNOW EVERY RATING MIGHT NOT BE PERFECT BUT WE DID THE BEST WE COULD WITH WHAT WE HAD TO WORK WITH, HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY, NOW I AM TAKING A BREAK FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS

LATEST FILE - NO1GEEMONEY

Last edited by muckcity; 03-17-2014 at 09:02 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-14-2014, 09:23 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA 14/15 PS3

There's no roster to download in your ea locker
Old 02-15-2014, 10:04 AM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by zviolette77
There's no roster to download in your ea locker
Sorry man forgot to upload them, they are in there now!! PSN No1geemoney, my base is LsuTyga rosters he is doing on on Xbox!!
Old 02-16-2014, 02:07 PM   #4
Rookie

longhorn31's Arena

When are you expecting to be done? Thank you and everyone before you for your hard work on this!
Old 02-16-2014, 05:26 PM   #5
Rookie

ClutchCitysFinest's Arena

Being a Texas fan RT Josh Cochran shouldn't be on the team he had to retire from football due to injury you should add Freshman RB Donald Catalon also JR CB Sheroid Evans should be on the team and SR LB Jordan Hicks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-16-2014, 09:10 PM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by longhorn31
When are you expecting to be done? Thank you and everyone before you for your hard work on this!
No problem, we are moving as fast as we can, dont want to set a time table just yet let us get to Friday and i will give one
Old 02-16-2014, 09:11 PM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchCitysFinest
Being a Texas fan RT Josh Cochran shouldn't be on the team he had to retire from football due to injury you should add Freshman RB Donald Catalon also JR CB Sheroid Evans should be on the team and SR LB Jordan Hicks.
Will make sure we get this fixed
Old 02-16-2014, 09:54 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 1

Sounds good.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »