Home

1966 NCAA 14 Roster

This is a discussion on 1966 NCAA 14 Roster within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-11-2014, 07:08 PM   #17
Pro

metallicarl's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: 1966 NCAA 14 Roster

And these are a few lower ranked teams that will be fun to play with:

#26 FLORIDA ST Had a fun, wide open passing game with QB's Gary Pajcic and Bill Cappleman throwing to 6-4/200 WR Ron Sellers

#32 WEST TEXAS A&M Dynamic duo of RB Mercury Morris and RB Duane Thomas lead the greatest team you've never heard of. QB Hank Washington was among nations leaders with CFL/WFL recievers TE Ted Wheeler and WR Dave Syzmakowski, T Bobby Duncom(pro wrestler/NFL draft), DT Frank Goodish(wrestler Bruiser Brody), CFL LB Dave Gasser, and NFL LB Jesse Powell

#42 WASHINGTON Features the best RB youve never heard of...Don Moore. Was 5-8/210 and ran a 4.45, benched 500lb...described as Emmitt Smith, only bigger and Earl Campbell, only quicker.Ran for 221 yards against Ohio St before being kicked off the team for drinking, then joined military, and during NFL tryout was diagnosed with lung disease...oh, and was Ahmad Rashad's cousin.

#55 ARIZONA ST Outlaw program that no one wanted to play Huge LB Ron Pritchard, NFL great DT Curly Culp, CFL great TE/DE John Helton, CB John Pitts and an offense featuring WR Fair Hooker(real name), RB Max Anderson, and young backups WR J.D. Hill, WR Larry Walton and RB/FB Art Malone

#85 CINCINNATI Features QB Greg Cook who Bill Walsh said was the best QB talent he ever coached(until he blew out his arm after winning NFL rookie of year) and FB Clem Turner as well as future Super Bowl hero K/WR Jim O'Brein

Unranked LA TECH QB Phil Roberton(Duck Dynasty) and freshman backup QB Terry Bradshaw

Unranked SAN DIEGO ST Played a small college schedule then but had NFL talent: WR Haven Moses, CB Bob Howard, DT Leo Carroll(6-7/250), QB Don Horn, WR Tom Nettles, RB Don Shy, LB Jeff Staggs

Unranked TENN STATE QB Eldridge Dickey,TE/T Elbert Drungo, DE Claude Humphery, WR 5-5/154 Noland Smith, FB Bill Tucker

Unranked TEXAS SOUTHERN WR Ken Burrough,DE Bert Askson, DE Ernie Calloway, RB Willie Ellison, FB Roy Hopkins, WR/CB Leroy Mitchell

Unranked SOUTHERN LB Pete Barnes, LB Al Beauchamp, DB Mel Blount, TE Rhome Nixon, CB Ray Jones, FB Robert Holmes, DE Richard Neal, CB Ken Ellis, DE Alden Roche

Unranked FLORIDA A&M WR/TE/P John Eason, RB Glen Edwards, DE Roger Fnnie, RB Hubert Ginn, S Major Hazleton, CB Nate James, QB/CB Ken Riley, LB Mel Rogers, DT Rudy Sims, WR Andre White

Unranked GRAMBLING Would like to have seen this team play anyone from the SEC... QB James Harris, WR Charlie Joiner, T Norm Davis, RB Essex Johnson, FB Henry Jones(6-2/235), SS Bob Atkins(6-3/215), CB Hilton Crawford, CB Delles Howell, TE/DE Billy Newsome(6-4/250), DT Cliff Gasper(285 lb), DT Walter Breaux(300 lb), MLB George Muse, DE James Todd, and 7 other drafted players.
Old 05-11-2014, 09:15 PM   #18
Pro

OVR: 6
Smile Re: 1966 NCAA 14 Roster

OK, I can't wait. Is it absolutely necessary for you to sleep?
Old 05-11-2014, 09:25 PM   #19
Pro

metallicarl's Arena

[quote=Mizzoutiger;2046221018]OK, I can't wait. Is it absolutely necessary for you to sleep?[/QUOTE

Haha!! Wish I could take a few weeks off from work and just hammer it out too...dont think the wife and kids would appreciate it too much though!!
Old 05-11-2014, 11:14 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 0

One of my first matchups will be grambling st. vs. alabama, plus some other intriguing matchups. Is it possible to be done by the end of may? LOL
Old 05-12-2014, 10:43 PM   #21
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

OVR: 1

mr carl if u get time could u make a mid-90 late 90's roster preferably 1994 or 1997
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2014, 09:27 PM   #22
Pro

metallicarl's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerwoods
mr carl if u get time could u make a mid-90 late 90's roster preferably 1994 or 1997
Sorry Jerwoods but I probably wont be doing another one for quite awhile....just takes up too much time. If I do another one it will probably be from the mid 80's.
Old 05-15-2014, 09:18 PM   #23
Pro

metallicarl's Arena

Just a progress update:

Just a few more days of working on rosters and then I will start on player ratings. I have full rosters for probably 80+ teams and the remaining ones range from 20-60 players. I've gotten a little bogged down working on teams with very little info...E.Michigan, Ball St, ECU, UMass, UConn, C. Michigan, Middle Tenn, Grambling etc. So by this weekend I'm just going to start rating and fill in these teams later since they arent major schools.

These are the teams that will be replaced with other schools;

Texas St.---West Texas A&M
UCF---Grambling
S. Florida---Florida A&M
Fla Atlantic---Tenn St.
UTSA---Texas Southern
UNLV---Montana??
S. Alabama---
Troy---Morgan St.
UAB---
Fla Int---Southern
Georgia State---Jackson St.
Old Dominion---Colgate??
Old 05-17-2014, 09:25 AM   #24
Pro

OVR: 6
Smile Re: 1966 NCAA 14 Roster

Sounds like you are getting close. I knew this year would be great, but you have reminded me of
a lot of players I had forgotten. It's going to be Christmas in (June?) when you get these done.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »