Home

14/15 Roster uploaded for PS3 based on LSUTyga24's set

This is a discussion on 14/15 Roster uploaded for PS3 based on LSUTyga24's set within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-23-2014, 09:35 AM   #9
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: 14/15 Roster uploaded for PS3 based on LSUTyga24's set

The coaches are there, but what I realized after the fact is that the coach levels were not fixed totally....

I am working to procure the newest roster and will upload later today....

Last edited by JoshC1977; 06-23-2014 at 09:38 AM.
Old 06-23-2014, 11:16 AM   #10
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Newest file has been uploaded including full rosters for NMSU and Navy.

I made a few coach tweaks. If anyone wants to make the edits to the win/loss records and so on, feel free.
Old 06-23-2014, 02:50 PM   #11
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

If anyone downloaded this after my last post, I have made one more update to the roster, correcting no-huddle aggressiveness to conservative for teams set to normal (as normal can glitch...causing teams to run a no huddle all the time).

I also updated the prestige of a couple of schools (Cal down 1 to a 4 star with No. Illinois and UCF bumped up 1 (to 2 star and 3 star, respectively).

This will be my last update for a while.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-24-2014, 04:15 PM   #12
Rookie

GamerDad48's Arena

OVR: 0

Josh...sorry to sound kind of dumb here but how do i find your rosters that you so graciously edited for us PS3 users?
Old 06-24-2014, 06:26 PM   #13
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

go to the Roster Share section of the game, go to download, and type in my user name
Old 06-25-2014, 02:28 AM   #14
Pro

thedudescrew's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
go to the Roster Share section of the game, go to download, and type in my user name
Will be doing this tomorrow for sure. i have been using the old rosters for too long now

Sent from my N9510 using Tapatalk
Old 06-26-2014, 02:19 AM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 0

If JoshC has no objection I am going ahead and making coach edits on this roster set.

My plan is to have the coaches info as accurate as possible. Based on the information I have access too I plan on editing every coaches:

Experience (for those of you who do coaching careers even years as an assistant count to the total for your career so I am hoping to edit the assistants to the proper experience as well, this actually is the hardest part because I think only fbs experience should count and finding this info can be tedious)
Overall Record
Bowl Record
Avg. Recruiting class rank
Record w/ team
Off Playbook

Some of these will have to be an approximation (Like alma mater and playbook)

Additional stats like record vs top 25 i will edit to zero. Additionally I will keep years with team the same so that it doesn't give coaches credit for seasons they didn't coach. (I.E. if i give Gus Malzahn 1 year with team it will give him credit for a season he didn't coach in the coach history that you can view when you look at their contract)

Obviously it won't be perfect but my hope is that this can make a great dynasty experience for dedicated gamers.... using the new OS community sliders of course.

I can do the edits myself but I could use some help so if anyone feels like giving me a list of all the coaches with the proper number of years of FBS experience please PM me and I can provide more details on where you can start. (Also if you have any questions, comments, or other help you feel like you can offer)

I by no means am trying to take over these rosters I just feel this is the last thing that needs to be done to perfect them and I think it is very very doable.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-26-2014, 06:26 PM   #16
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

I have posted an update to the PS3 roster...I went through and corrected all of the run-pass ratios so that the coordinators match the HC. I think it was causing some weirdness in play calling.

mgcst5: if you want to do the vital stat stuff on the HCs, please feel free using this newly posted set.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »