Home

2005 roster for NCAA 14 (PS3)

This is a discussion on 2005 roster for NCAA 14 (PS3) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-16-2014, 03:57 PM   #17
Pro

herropreese's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: 2005 roster for NCAA 14 (PS3)

Hope y'all see this through. I'm on XBOX but 2005 was one of my favorite years so I've started working on a template for this project.
Old 10-16-2014, 04:31 PM   #18
Cooking With Sauce

thesportsguru11's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by herropreese
Hope y'all see this through. I'm on XBOX but 2005 was one of my favorite years so I've started working on a template for this project.
I'm hoping I can get this going soon, been a bit busy and still don't have the editor yet. But I have been collecting research and setting up templates for various teams whenever I do have time.

6x Super Bowl Champion Patriots |Red Sox | Celtics | Bruins |Boston College | USC | NASCAR Young Guns

OS' biggest game show nut.
Old 11-02-2014, 04:36 PM   #19
Cooking With Sauce

thesportsguru11's Arena

Guys, I have a question as I am constructing templates for when I have time to start putting this in-game.

Florida State QB Wyatt Sexton, he was supposed to be the starter in the 2005 season, but obviously had his bout with Lyme Disease and the law.

He missed the season and was suspended before his God incident, but didn't announce he was quitting until around January 2006.

So I'm a little unsure of what to do with him, should I leave him off the roster completely? Or should I keep him on, but off the depth chart seeing as how he was still part of the team?

Any thoughts, please reply.

I'm planning to give an update as to where I am with my research and templates toward the end of the week.

6x Super Bowl Champion Patriots |Red Sox | Celtics | Bruins |Boston College | USC | NASCAR Young Guns

Old 11-02-2014, 05:04 PM   #20
Rookie

JYPrecise's Arena

I tried to do a 2005 roster just like this, but just like you I'm busy with school. I left him off the team. I only left the guys who were going to play that year or a year or two later.
"Basketball is like poetry in motion, cross the guy to the left, take him back to the right, he's fallin' back, then just J right in his face. Then you look at him and say, "What?" Jesus Shuttlesworth
Old 11-08-2014, 02:04 PM   #21
Pro

Tbow15UFgators's Arena

Does anyone have this roster set for the 360

Bow hunter til I die
Orlando Magic
San Antonio Spurs
Boston RedSox
San Francisco Giants
Atlanta Braves
Manchester United
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-08-2014, 04:49 PM   #22
Cooking With Sauce

thesportsguru11's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbow15UFgators
Does anyone have this roster set for the 360

Bow hunter til I die
2 things:

1.) The set hasn't even been started in game yet. I'm anticipating finally upgrading to a computer that has the editor before starting. I have it on a flash drive and know how it works, just my computer can't hold the .exe files.

For now, I'm doing research and I have templates/sources in a pair of spreadsheets.

2.) If someone posts they know how to convert once I begin to physically edit, they may. But obviously, the file doesn't exist yet, so no.

Old 11-09-2014, 08:10 PM   #23
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesportsguru11
2 things:

1.) The set hasn't even been started in game yet. I'm anticipating finally upgrading to a computer that has the editor before starting. I have it on a flash drive and know how it works, just my computer can't hold the .exe files.

For now, I'm doing research and I have templates/sources in a pair of spreadsheets.

2.) If someone posts they know how to convert once I begin to physically edit, they may. But obviously, the file doesn't exist yet, so no.
can you get the 2011 and 2012 rosters xbox 360 to [email protected] ?
Old 11-09-2014, 08:11 PM   #24
Cooking With Sauce

thesportsguru11's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cal415
can you get the 2011 and 2012 rosters xbox 360 to [email protected] ?
No. This has nothing to do with this project. Please stop spamming threads.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »