Home

A New 360 Roster Based Upon TommyCoa's 30 Year Roster

This is a discussion on A New 360 Roster Based Upon TommyCoa's 30 Year Roster within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-07-2014, 06:14 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 6
A New 360 Roster Based Upon TommyCoa's 30 Year Roster

UPDATES: This Roster is an ongoing experiment. I will upload updated versions of this Roster when I make additional changes and I will post Update Notices here.

10-21-2014 - Updated Version Uploaded

I have uploaded a highly-modified version of TommyCoa's 30-Year 360 Roster. My gamertag is ArtD01. I am continuing to work with this Roster, but I would be interested in feedback from anyone who downloads and uses this Roster.

For reference, my game play settings are:

Difficulty: Heisman-Heisman

Quarter: 9 minutes

HFA: Off

Sliders: All Play sliders at 50, except CPU FG Accuracy and FG Power and KO Power at 40. Penalty sliders slightly above 50.

Play Mode: Coach

Because these roster edits were created with the Editor, it is important to remind potential users not to make edits within the game. Doing so is likely to cause other ratings to change (especially ratings above 99).

I'm hoping to hear results from people who try the Roster out.

Last edited by Art01; 10-21-2014 at 08:46 PM. Reason: Announce Updated Uploaded
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2014, 08:14 PM   #2
Pro

herropreese's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: A New 360 Roster Based Upon TommyCoa's 30 Year Roster

Oh good! Will be trying it out. Are you doing any more teams?
Old 10-08-2014, 06:55 AM   #3
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by herropreese
Oh good! Will be trying it out. Are you doing any more teams?
I did not add or create any teams. All of my changes are global ratings edits across all teams in the roster.
Old 10-15-2014, 07:09 PM   #4
Pro

I have just uploaded my latest version of this Roster. I may have stumbled on a way to affect Momentum (using the Editor to alter a setting in my NCAA14 Profile). I am posting this message in the hope that some others (particularly Coach Mode players) will download this Roster, play some games, and comment upon results.

Because of unusual Punt and Kick settings in this Roster, I have been using the following Play Slider Settings:

USER: All Sliders at 50, except: FG Power 100, FG Accuracy 90 and Punt Accuracy 100

CPU: All Sliders at 50, except: FG Power 60, FG Accuracy 39 (set via the Editor - use 35 if you set via the in-game setting) and Punt Accuracy 100.

I am playing on Heisman-Heisman with HFA Off and 9 minute quarters.

If you try this Roster, expect low scoring games with turnovers and frequent shifts in Momentum and strong running games with lower QB accuracy and throw power.

Feedback will be appreciated. If other people confirm my thoughts about altered Momentum effects, I will discuss how I achieved this situation.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »