Home

Any Interest in a NCAA Football 16 Mod?

This is a discussion on Any Interest in a NCAA Football 16 Mod? within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-28-2014, 07:40 PM   #1
MVP

marcuscouch10's Arena

OVR: 0
Any Interest in a NCAA Football 16 Mod?

MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys I know it is VERY early for this but I was wondering if anyone would like a NCAA Football 16 mod for the X-Box 360 with every thing updated and edited from scratch using PastaPadres's named rosters I was even thinking of adding 12 Retro Teambuilder Teams (I would do new D1 teams but I can't add them to dynasty so what's the point) Also please dont make your decision based off of my 2015 roster which was rushed due to Madden's Release and me getting an Xbox One I also quit the mod for the same reason so what do you Yes or No! Also for those who want this I am going to try to promote this like a new game even releasing in July I am going to PhotoShop a case cover and even start a Facebook page called NCAA Football 16 so it will feel like a new game I will even try to get a accurate Top 25 and to make it really like a new game I will do Rating Reveals and Team Ratings like a month before the roster releases! So comment Yes or NO!

Yes

No
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-28-2014, 08:50 PM   #2
MVP

marcuscouch10's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Any Interest in a NCAA Football 16 Mod?

FB Page!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/NCAA-...1727916?ref=hl

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »