Home

Putting Teams on Sanctions with Editor

This is a discussion on Putting Teams on Sanctions with Editor within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-16-2018, 12:00 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Putting Teams on Sanctions with Editor

Any updates on this? Anyone figure out when the best time to do these edits is? During preseason? During cut players? Anything?
Old 01-16-2018, 11:28 AM   #18
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeroscorp
Any updates on this? Anyone figure out when the best time to do these edits is? During preseason? During cut players? Anything?
I don't play this game, but in my '06 dynasty anything I do any types of editing with players/teams I do it right after I finish the season, so possibly right at the start of the offseason.
Old 01-16-2018, 08:20 PM   #19
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock
I don't play this game, but in my '06 dynasty anything I do any types of editing with players/teams I do it right after I finish the season, so possibly right at the start of the offseason.
Not in '14. I've tried to edit sanctions in at every possible step and the "NCAA Sanctions" field continues to show a 0 after advancing a week.
Old 01-28-2018, 11:58 AM   #20
Rookie

Did anyone ever figure out if this is a bowl ban as well? Would like to use it for Ole Miss.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Operation Sports mobile app
NCAAB: SYRACUSE ORANGE
NBA: Lebron James/N.Y. KNICKS
NHL: N.J. DEVILS/LAS VEGAS GOLDEN KNIGHTS
Old 09-24-2018, 11:13 PM   #21
Rookie

I don't think it works in this game for some reason. The best thing I can suggest is wait until the end of the season or right before the Signing Day period and go into the editor and remove the excess commits. For example, if you want only 15 scholarships and the team has 25 commits, remove 10. Best to wait till the latest available time so the AI can't add them back

Sent from my LGL84VL using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2018, 10:30 AM   #22
Rookie

big09's Arena

This does work for 14, I have not played in quite a while but have used it in the past. I believe you needed to do it prior to custom schedule and setting up recruiting board? Braska15 had all kinds of great editor knowledge and made some great finds.
Old 03-24-2020, 01:24 PM   #23
Rookie

pitsch911's Arena

I have made the edit in the editor in every stop during the off season, no sanctions are sticking. I did it during the preseason before custom schedules and still sitting at 25.
Old 07-14-2020, 02:50 PM   #24
Rookie

Bumping this because I REALLY want to be able to use this. I've attempted to make the edits in the DB editor to no avail. Adjusting the values in the columns labeled "NCAA Sanctions" and "Sanction Duration" have yielded no noticeable results in-game. I am using a TeamBuilder dynasty using PocketScout's edited editor and Xan's dynasty config file.

If someone has step-by-step directions on getting this to work, I'd really appreciate it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »