Home

Class of 2015: 500+ Real Recruits (NCAA14/Xbox360/EA DB Editor)

This is a discussion on Class of 2015: 500+ Real Recruits (NCAA14/Xbox360/EA DB Editor) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-29-2014, 10:47 PM   #9
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Class of 2015: 500+ Real Recruits (NCAA14/Xbox360/EA DB Editor)

I'm trying to use this file for NCAA 2013. Is that possible? I'm having difficulty loading your files into the editor. I would really appreciate any feedback anybody can provide.
Old 12-30-2014, 10:54 AM   #10
Pro

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by hughesjm1230
I'm trying to use this file for NCAA 2013. Is that possible? I'm having difficulty loading your files into the editor. I would really appreciate any feedback anybody can provide.
Since they changed the recruiting process going into NCAA14 from previous years, I don't think it will work on past versions.
Old 12-30-2014, 11:56 AM   #11
Just started!

Thanks. I appreciate the response.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-30-2014, 12:09 PM   #12
Rookie

Please please please tell me someone is working on this for PS3.
Old 12-30-2014, 02:06 PM   #13
Rookie

jwjones's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattrd39
Thanks big09! Glad you like the class.
Thank you Mattrd39! Can you add recruits within the class once loaded? I want to add my son within this class. He competed with alot of these guys and I want to be 501.

http://247sports.com/Player/JaTwan-Jones-34842
Old 12-30-2014, 03:11 PM   #14
Pro

Arrowhead29's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgcst5
Please please please tell me someone is working on this for PS3.
This works for PS3.
Old 12-31-2014, 04:58 PM   #15
Pro

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwjones
Thank you Mattrd39! Can you add recruits within the class once loaded? I want to add my son within this class. He competed with alot of these guys and I want to be 501.

http://247sports.com/Player/JaTwan-Jones-34842
I don't think creating the player on the console before importing this class will work since it overrides any existing recruit ID numbers.

If you want though, you can definitely edit any one (or more) of the players in this class in the Editor. You can use the Recruit Stats tab to change position, top three pitches, and player ratings in each category. The Recruit Info tab can change vitals like first and last name, position, hometown, height, weight, face, body, and equipment. Finally, the Recruit Pitch Responses tab can be changed to alter their top 10 schools and how many points it takes them to commit.

When I edited the recruits, I just noted or remembered their recruit ID number to ensure I was changing the same data for the same recruit on all three tabs. Since some of the data (like name) is in multiple locations, I also hit the "Recalc Maps" button on the top menu bar while on each separate tab after making my changes. Hopefully that helps.

If you are wanting to create/edit a CB, I'd make sure you edit any WR or CB in the class to him since they have similar body types and then you don't have to worry about changing any of that data. The less you have to change, the less chance of an error.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-31-2014, 06:39 PM   #16
Rookie

jwjones's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattrd39
I don't think creating the player on the console before importing this class will work since it overrides any existing recruit ID numbers.

If you want though, you can definitely edit any one (or more) of the players in this class in the Editor. You can use the Recruit Stats tab to change position, top three pitches, and player ratings in each category. The Recruit Info tab can change vitals like first and last name, position, hometown, height, weight, face, body, and equipment. Finally, the Recruit Pitch Responses tab can be changed to alter their top 10 schools and how many points it takes them to commit.

When I edited the recruits, I just noted or remembered their recruit ID number to ensure I was changing the same data for the same recruit on all three tabs. Since some of the data (like name) is in multiple locations, I also hit the "Recalc Maps" button on the top menu bar while on each separate tab after making my changes. Hopefully that helps.

If you are wanting to create/edit a CB, I'd make sure you edit any WR or CB in the class to him since they have similar body types and then you don't have to worry about changing any of that data. The less you have to change, the less chance of an error.
Thank you. This is an awesome discovery. Thank you.

Last edited by jwjones; 01-01-2015 at 12:45 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »