Home

'15/'16 Rosters for 360

This is a discussion on '15/'16 Rosters for 360 within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-10-2015, 02:53 PM   #41
Rookie

LsuTyga24's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: '15/'16 Rosters for 360

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW52
Alright then, that's fine! What are the gamer tags to download so I can see what has been done so far?
The first post will have the gamertag with the most up to date roster under. And it will also have what conferences/schools are left to be worked on.

Last edited by LsuTyga24; 02-10-2015 at 02:59 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-10-2015, 03:01 PM   #42
Rookie

etmccreary's Arena

OVR: 0

I noticed a few things - forgive me for butchering your post, but I didn't want to re-post the entire thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNBassMan10
Joe Henderson is a DE not LB - has also left the program

Jalen Reeves-Maybin (#34) is listed as a MLB, he's the starting ROLB - JRM is now #21, as incoming freshman MLB Darren Kirkland will be #34

Jakob Johnson (#44) is listed as ROLB, he's the starting MLB - had shoulder surgery - may end up as low as third or fourth on the depth chart at MLB; he may end up back on the DL. Definitely needs to remain on the roster, but I seriously doubt he will start; it could be Kirkland, could be Bates, could be Bynum.

Jo. Johnson (#81 WR) SR(RS) should be taken out in place of Vic Wharton (#4 WR) SO. - Wharton has asked to explore other options. Has not transferred yet, but likely will at the conclusion of the semester.

Pretty close to the OVR's I had on my roster already created except for Josh Smith would be a 79 - Prior to his ankle injury, Josh was arguably the best/most productive WR for the Vols last season. That will not be the case going forward, but I would put him ahead of all but Pig, North, and Pearson in overall ratings.

I personally feel 83 for a true freshman is a bit high even for P. Williams but I understand you have a system in place for those players. - Preston Williams has the talent and potential to be the best WR to come through UT in a LOOOONG time; if (big if) he returns healthy from ACL injury, he will contribute next season.
Old 02-10-2015, 04:06 PM   #43
Rookie

I can do iowa
Old 02-10-2015, 06:14 PM   #44
Rookie

Team UGA's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipper12
Has anyone been working on BIG Ten? or is that one already completed
After Duck does the Big 12, we will be doing the Big 10.

Also I have a small update out, Tenn changes and also added Notre Dame.

Old 02-10-2015, 06:22 PM   #45
Rookie

I have a small suggestion

If this is doable with the editor you guys should max out all the coaches abilities for the power five coaches . I did this in my dynasty and it helped seperate the big dogs from the weaker teams in recruiting and head to head matches in dynasty. Also makes it more fun for building a dynasty
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-10-2015, 08:20 PM   #46
Rookie

EJQJ99's Arena

OVR: 3

That is actually not a bad idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-11-2015, 01:20 AM   #47
Rookie

OVR: 2

If yall have done the texas roster already yall have mess up on several spots...but I'm guessing haven't completed it yet..plus yall don't have Malik Jefferson ...brad peters is not on texas idk even know who that is
Old 02-11-2015, 03:34 AM   #48
Rookie

Team UGA's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordstar07
If yall have done the texas roster already yall have mess up on several spots...but I'm guessing haven't completed it yet..plus yall don't have Malik Jefferson ...brad peters is not on texas idk even know who that is
Big 12 hasn't been worked on. Only teams worked on are ACC, PAC 12, SEC, and Notre Dame.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »