Home

NCAA Football 2005 (.pdf) Roster Files - All - WallaceNails

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 2005 (.pdf) Roster Files - All - WallaceNails within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-06-2004, 11:27 AM   #9
War Eagle, Go Braves!

aukevin's Arena

OVR: 69
Re: NCAA Football 2005 (.pdf) Roster Files - All - WallaceNails

Thanks man, good work!
Old 06-06-2004, 05:32 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 3

i am trying to download this file but it never seems to download all they way. Any suggestions on how to do this? I want to check this roster out but it just doesn't sceem to d.l. all the way it just seems to be stuck. Any help is gratefull.
Old 06-06-2004, 06:00 PM   #11
Bearer of the curse

Pokes's Arena

OVR: 19

Thanks for your work Wallace! This will really save me time and money!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2004, 11:19 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 2

Great Job on the rosters Wallace!!!! What does the "RR" column mean?
Old 06-07-2004, 02:51 PM   #13
Rookie

binhamin's Arena

OVR: 2

Nice work on the roster files. Here's a bit more for you...Notre Dame just announced the incoming freshman's numbers. Hope it's helpful.

Darrin Bragg (18)
David Wolke (13)
Justin Hoskins (33)
Darius Walker (36)
Chris Vaughn (80)
Chauncey Incarnato (70)
John Kadous (67)
Justin Brown (94)
Brandon Nicolas (93)
Ronald Talley (99)
Abdel Banda (58)
Maurice Crum Jr. (40)
Tregg Duerson (28)
Leo Ferrine (38)
Junior Jabbie (37)
Terrail Lambert (34)
Anthony Vernaglia (42)

ND freshman jersey numbers
Old 06-07-2004, 03:22 PM   #14
Pro

OVR: 6

The recruiting info is from Rivals.com

"RR" means "Rivals Rating"

Rivals100.com has assembled the top team of recruiting analysts in the nation with both national and regional experts based all throughout the country. With those strengths, players at a number of different positions will be ranked once a month from June until February.

The rankings are compiled after countless hours of film evaluation, personal observations and input from professional, college and high school coaches.

In the finished product, players are ranked a number of different ways but the most important ways are numerically by position, qualitatively by stars and a new ranking system that grades players on the expected impact they will make in college.

Players are ranked numerically on a national level at their positions. The numerical ranking at each position varies depending on the depth of the talent at the position.

Players are also ranked on their quality with a star ranking. A five-star prospect is considered to be one of the nation?s top 25-30 players, four star is a top 150-200 player, three-stars is a top 550 level player, two stars means the player is a mid-major prospect and one star means the player is not ranked.

The new ranking system that is being introduced ranks prospects on a numerical scale from 6.1-4.9.

6.1 Franchise Player; considered one of the elite prospects in the country, generally among the nation's top 25 players overall; deemed to have excellent pro potential; high-major prospect

6.0-5.8 All-American Candidate; high-major prospect; considered one of the nation's top 200 prospects; deemed to have pro potential and ability to make an impact on college team

5.7-5.5 All-Region Selection; considered among the region's top prospects and among the top 500 or so prospects in the country; high-to-mid-major prospect; deemed to have pro potential and ability to make an impact on college team

5.4-5.0 Division I prospect; considered a mid-major prospect; deemed to have limited pro potential but definite Division I prospect; may be more of a role player

4.9 Sleeper; no Rivals.com expert knew much, if anything, about this player; a prospect that only a college coach really knew about
Old 06-09-2004, 01:04 PM   #15
MVP

dust247's Arena

OVR: 14

Is this for PS2 or X-box or both.
From the sounds of it the rosters are good. Keep up the good work WallaceNails.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2004, 10:49 AM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 1

Thanks this helps me out a lot. I have not gotten into the mode of sending my memory card off to get downloaded rosters. However, when I was playing Madden Online I was able to retrieve current roster updates. Are these roster updates via EA Sports? Also do you think I will be capable of doing this on NCAA 2005.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »