Home

NCAA Football 14: 2015-16 Roster Update (PS3)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14: 2015-16 Roster Update (PS3) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-22-2015, 05:18 PM   #401
Cooking With Sauce

thesportsguru11's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 14: 2015-16 Roster Update (PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by muckcity
I just looked at the file, and USC updates did go through, Jackson is 88 Ovr, idk what this slap is talking about jackson being 82 ovr, sounds like he has an old file
It's strange, I could've sworn when I put a file in the editor last night that Jackson was 81 and a few other changes weren't there. Oh well..

6x Super Bowl Champion Patriots |Red Sox | Celtics | Bruins |Boston College | USC | NASCAR Young Guns

OS' biggest game show nut.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2015, 05:29 PM   #402
Roster Editor

vikesfan059's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Where does it show team depth charts?
I don't think it has full depth charts but it is a good source for players moving positions or players being dismissed.

Quote:
Vikes did GT change there Offense?? To more of a Spread Option?
I'm not sure if it changed or not but their official prospectus says they specifically run the Spread Option. It can be found here on Pg. 1 next to "Basic Offense".

Last edited by vikesfan059; 05-22-2015 at 05:32 PM.
Old 05-22-2015, 05:36 PM   #403
MVP

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikesfan059
I don't think it has full depth charts but it is a good source for players moving positions or players being dismissed.

I'm not sure if it changed or not but their official prospectus says they specifically run the Spread Option. It can be found here on Pg. 1 next to "Basic Offense".
that don't seem right, they have there spring game on youtube, and they are running the same stuff as last year

Last edited by muckcity; 05-22-2015 at 05:39 PM.
Old 05-22-2015, 05:36 PM   #404
Rookie

Quote:
Where does it show team depth charts?
It doesn't provide the actual depth chart, just if there are changes. For example, a recent update was:

"LSU redshirt junior Jerald Hawkins will move over to the starting LT spot.
Alexander is moving from left guard and Hawkins is moving from right tackle to fill the shoes of La'El Collins. "I love it, it feels like a natural position for me," Hawkins said. Line and position changes happen every year at the college level, but it must be remembered how difficult a side switch is. Hand placements, footwork, weight distribution - it is all inversed."
Old 05-22-2015, 05:44 PM   #405
Rookie

CPmustangs75's Arena

Hey guys really appreciate the hard work you do!

Just thought I would let you know that on the USC the freshman had incorrect weights. For example Ricky Town was 6-3 300 instead of 6-3 200 (official roster) and Rasheem was 6-2 250 instead 6-5 275 (247 sports)

Also Patrick Skov has transferred to Georgia Tech so he should most definitely be on the roster as a B-back (fullback) especially since C.J. Leggett is out for the season with a torn ACL and his backup Quaide Weimerskirch currently has a broken foot.
I'm definitely not trying to complain here, just trying to help you make the best rosters out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2015, 05:51 PM   #406
Roster Editor

vikesfan059's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
that don't seem right, they have there spring game on youtube, and they are running the same stuff as last year
That's because they also ran it last year. The same thing is listed in their Media Guide (pg. 5) from last year.

Also, I noticed that Georgia Tech released a post-spring depth chart. They might already be up-to-date but if you could double-check them next time you get the chance it would be good.

Last edited by vikesfan059; 05-22-2015 at 05:54 PM.
Old 05-22-2015, 06:00 PM   #407
Cooking With Sauce

thesportsguru11's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPmustangs75
Hey guys really appreciate the hard work you do!

Just thought I would let you know that on the USC the freshman had incorrect weights. For example Ricky Town was 6-3 300 instead of 6-3 200 (official roster) and Rasheem was 6-2 250 instead 6-5 275 (247 sports)

Also Patrick Skov has transferred to Georgia Tech so he should most definitely be on the roster as a B-back (fullback) especially since C.J. Leggett is out for the season with a torn ACL and his backup Quaide Weimerskirch currently has a broken foot.
I'm definitely not trying to complain here, just trying to help you make the best rosters out.
Thanks for catching that. Had some difficulties on the editor that day, as you can tell from some recent posts, but I will get that fixed tonight if I get the file.

I also notice DT Jacob Daniel has the wrong weight. Checked out everyone else real quick and we looked good, but if I missed something, please let me know ASAP.

6x Super Bowl Champion Patriots |Red Sox | Celtics | Bruins |Boston College | USC | NASCAR Young Guns

OS' biggest game show nut.
Old 05-22-2015, 06:11 PM   #408
Banned

Hey Guys, first off thanks for all your hard work. And if there is anything I can do to help please let me know. I do have one question, I know the rosters aren't done yet, but why are so many of the injury ratings set in the mid 60's? Thanks a lot and keep up the good work!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »