Home

NCAA Football 14: 2015-16 Roster Update (PS3)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14: 2015-16 Roster Update (PS3) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-06-2015, 05:02 PM   #5257
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 14: 2015-16 Roster Update (PS3)

could you guys please update lamar Jackson Louisville qb and Devante peete Louisville wr now they both should be better and starting
Old 09-06-2015, 05:07 PM   #5258
MVP

Her89Man's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1lsu
could you guys please update lamar Jackson Louisville qb and Devante peete Louisville wr now they both should be better and starting
Could you please read the post before you that directly states that.
Old 09-06-2015, 05:09 PM   #5259
MVP

Her89Man's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhill76
Not home at the moment to download the file, what were your updates?
Just small changes to Running Back ratings. Barber is now rated the best.
Old 09-06-2015, 05:38 PM   #5260
Cooking With Sauce

thesportsguru11's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Her89Man
I don't agree with this. That's why I removed Hill and Hunt. Why keep a player up there that want be able to play all season and will most likely get a medical redshirt. I understand if the season ending injury happens after week 3 but for the players who suffer season ending injuries in the first few weeks of the season I think they should be removed from the depth chart.
I was under the impression we were updating for Week 1, not after it. IIRC, this is what we did last year and personally I prefer we reflect the roster to the start of the season. For me at least, if I'm starting a dynasty at the beginning of the season, I want a roster that reflects the week of Week 1. I think this is the point Bob was trying to make earlier.

If I'm mistaken or overruled or something, just say so. I'll be updating per what my teams' depth charts tell me and if you continue to remove injured guys, I'll just put them back on for myself when we finish, and others will just have to do the same I guess.

I wish we could've finished this process before Week 1 so we could start removing injured players and updating in-season without a problem, but so be it.

6x Super Bowl Champion Patriots |Red Sox | Celtics | Bruins |Boston College | USC | NASCAR Young Guns

OS' biggest game show nut.
Old 09-06-2015, 05:43 PM   #5261
Banned

yes but for week 1 should have been done before week 1...kinda counter produtive to delay going forward because week 1 was behind schedule

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesportsguru11
I was under the impression we were updating for Week 1, not after it. IIRC, this is what we did last year and personally I prefer we reflect the roster to the start of the season. For me at least, if I'm starting a dynasty at the beginning of the season, I want a roster that reflects the week of Week 1. I think this is the point Bob was trying to make earlier.

If I'm mistaken or overruled or something, just say so. I'll be updating per what my teams' depth charts tell me and if you continue to remove injured guys, I'll just put them back on for myself when we finish, and others will just have to do the same I guess.

I wish we could've finished this process before Week 1 so we could start removing injured players and updating in-season without a problem, but so be it.

Last edited by NJGatorsGuy; 09-06-2015 at 05:59 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2015, 06:21 PM   #5262
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28

There should be no edits going into the roster until all Week 1 Rosters are 100% complete.

We will move onto the following weeks AFTER.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 09-06-2015, 06:22 PM   #5263
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28

Taking the file.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 09-06-2015, 06:25 PM   #5264
Rookie

switch8's Arena

i know it had been talked about but was a decision ever made about the stamina and injury edits being done as a mass edit or will it just have to be done if u choose to do it was just wondering if could be done on a psn that isnt in rotation or something if not i guess i can learn how to use the editor

thx all great job

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »