Home

NCAA Football 14 PS3 Rosters 2015-2016 ( To Hold You Over )

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 PS3 Rosters 2015-2016 ( To Hold You Over ) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-14-2015, 08:10 PM   #17
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: NCAA Football 14 PS3 Rosters 2015-2016 ( To Hold You Over )

Quote:
Originally Posted by bosshawgzgoinham
yes sir and with no luck. Can you help with that problem?
I've done it before and it is tricky. You basically have to load the Xbox roster into the editor. Then you have to export all of the different tabbed sections into their spreadsheets.

Then you take a PS3 roster (with the same number of roster slots used...that is tricky....South Alabama is typically the last roster filled....so if they come up short....you need to make up the difference by creating fake players in the PS3 roster first). Once this is done...you can try re-importing all of the spreadsheets that you exported from the Xbox file back into the PS3 file.

If you have trouble....you can export the PS3 tabs into separate spreadsheets and then copy/paste the Xbox data into the corresponding PS3 spreadsheet using Excel. Then you would import the over-written PS3 spreadsheets back into the PS3 roster file in the editor.

It's very tricky, but it can be done. Just make back-ups in case you need to re-start the import process.
Old 04-14-2015, 09:12 PM   #18
Banned

bosshawgzgoinham's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
I've done it before and it is tricky. You basically have to load the Xbox roster into the editor. Then you have to export all of the different tabbed sections into their spreadsheets.

Then you take a PS3 roster (with the same number of roster slots used...that is tricky....South Alabama is typically the last roster filled....so if they come up short....you need to make up the difference by creating fake players in the PS3 roster first). Once this is done...you can try re-importing all of the spreadsheets that you exported from the Xbox file back into the PS3 file.

If you have trouble....you can export the PS3 tabs into separate spreadsheets and then copy/paste the Xbox data into the corresponding PS3 spreadsheet using Excel. Then you would import the over-written PS3 spreadsheets back into the PS3 roster file in the editor.

It's very tricky, but it can be done. Just make back-ups in case you need to re-start the import process.
Thanks for the post man. I have got the x-box roster to transfer to the editor by replacing them through the editor. But when i saved it and loaded the data on the ps3 it said corrupted data. But i am not really familiar at all with spreadsheets or any of that lol. I heard people say you could do it a lot easier then that. But for me that way would probably be a pain because i don't even know what to use to start the process.
Old 04-16-2015, 03:40 AM   #19
Banned

bosshawgzgoinham's Arena

Just curious as to how many people would be willing to work on rosters for next years class? I have been talking to different people who have given me the basics that they use to configure the rosters they make. It seems if we had a lot of people working together under the same system we could really get the rosters done a lot faster. Anyways not sure how many have noticed but the x-box roster makers said that they will transfer their roster to ps3 for us all after they are done which is awesome 4 us!
Old 04-16-2015, 12:00 PM   #20
Rookie

Quote:
Just curious as to how many people would be willing to work on rosters for next years class? I have been talking to different people who have given me the basics that they use to configure the rosters they make. It seems if we had a lot of people working together under the same system we could really get the rosters done a lot faster. Anyways not sure how many have noticed but the x-box roster makers said that they will transfer their roster to ps3 for us all after they are done which is awesome 4 us!
That is great news Boss! But I thought their rosters were completed? Either way, I heard their rosters are very nice. Please keep me updated.
Old 04-16-2015, 08:20 PM   #21
Rookie

glunsford's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Just curious as to how many people would be willing to work on rosters for next years class?
I'd love to help for next year. I've finally figured out the editor pretty well and can help you on the rosters.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-18-2015, 12:09 AM   #22
Banned

bosshawgzgoinham's Arena

Ya same here man. I just wanna get a group of people on here that are willing to all pitch in basically. There is not much of a point doing rosters this year bcuz the x-box side is gonna transfer their rosters over to the ps3 for us and the ps3 side is already a quarter way thru or so. Although it is cool now that i have been able to use the editor bcuz i can now add players and what not that i see fit. Plus i can change the injury rating to where its more realistic that took forever doing it manually on the game it take likes 10 seconds with the editor lol.
Old 04-19-2015, 07:13 PM   #23
Banned

bosshawgzgoinham's Arena

Here is the roster file i just opened it in editor so i know it works. Hope this helps Muck. ROSTER-APR11.zip
Old 04-25-2015, 03:56 PM   #24
Rookie

Just checking to see if were you able to get the roster to convert over to PS3? TIA

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »