Home

NCAA Football Ratings Scale

This is a discussion on NCAA Football Ratings Scale within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-11-2015, 03:47 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
NCAA Football Ratings Scale

Hey guys what's up so I usually help out with roster editing but this year I wasn't able to help out so I'm trying a new approach this season but I do plan to implement this into my roster editing after this season ends. So my plan is to go through the default roster from the original NCAA 14 game and go through and analyze each rating that is significant enough to change the OVR rating. I know they already have a speed chart but I would like to change that a little bit and I already came up with a more accurate recruits/freshman ratings scale using the 247 composite. So I was hoping for instance to go through for a quarterback and use awareness (QB rating), throw accuracy (completion pct), and throw power (either by yards per completion or by height) and make scales so we can use them in the game. So for the teams that aren't a power 5 school the players should be knocked down by 5 points for each and for redshirting players there overall should go up by 2 if you average the freshman OVR to the redshirt freshman overall using the default roster. So I could really use some help with some guys doing some of the research with me and also being able to get feedback from the community as I continue to try and find a better way to rate players. Obviously it's not perfect but this seems like it would create less objective ratings so please comment if you have any input or would be willing to help me out. Thanks guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »