Home

Schumj's 1995 Season Roster (XBOX 360)

This is a discussion on Schumj's 1995 Season Roster (XBOX 360) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-08-2020, 12:05 PM   #265
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Schumj's 1995 Season Roster (XBOX 360)

Haha maybe.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-19-2020, 03:50 AM   #266
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Culture Rot
People sitll don't realize how amazing this file was
Haven’t been on here in ages. Glad people are still finding this roster. It was about 3 years of work and more research than you can imagine. I literally was calling/emailing university PR departments to get rosters where I couldn’t find anything online.
Old 05-19-2020, 03:52 AM   #267
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker06
amazing file. got it to work for PS3. Nebraska (11-0) over Auburn (11-1) in the Natty 32-30. Auburn went for 2 late and failed. Lawrence Phillips won the Heisman.
Huskers winning the champ and Eddie George not stealing the Heisman, sounds like you got history corrected. Although Frazier should have won!
Old 05-20-2020, 11:34 PM   #268
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by schumj
Huskers winning the champ and Eddie George not stealing the Heisman, sounds like you got history corrected. Although Frazier should have won!
Good seeing you, man. Been quite a while. I helped you shore up the SEC teams on the ‘95 file.

I watched the iron bowl with your roster a few weeks ago. Alabama won 19-17. Was a good one.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 05-22-2020, 10:05 AM   #269
Rookie

I am having trouble finding the post for instructions using horizon for the dynasty file. Can someone help please?
Old 06-03-2020, 03:32 PM   #270
Rookie

Would anyone be willing or able to convert this roster/dynasty to NCAA 06 ps2 format? I've tried following some instructions in the forums to do so but to no success.
Old 01-12-2021, 01:49 PM   #271
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
That's awesome. This file is amazing.

I was trying to go through and change the coordinators to who they were then. I see that you chose to go with some up-and-coming guys so you'd end up with them in-game, which also makes a ton of sense.

I have now edited to get as close as I can. Took a couple of weeks - and I also ended up emailing some former coaches/staff members who are on linkedin, etc. to ask who was the coordinator on-staff in 1995, when that info couldn't be found. Got a super nice response from a guy at Arkansas State that year about their coordinators. And this was just for the coaches, I can't even imagine doing the players.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-14-2021, 05:11 PM   #272
Rookie

philshjips's Arena

Quote:
Haven’t been on here in ages. Glad people are still finding this roster. It was about 3 years of work and more research than you can imagine. I literally was calling/emailing university PR departments to get rosters where I couldn’t find anything online.
Love this roster file! Still my favorite and I've done various dynasty modes with it over the past several years. Had one where I was rebuilding Oklahoma before I corrupted the file by editing the stadium name Had another where converted Wisconsin to an Air Raid offense, sent Ron Dayne to Penn State, and won 4 straight championships (1995-98) before swapping to New Mexico in 1999 to score touchdowns with Brian Urlacher. I love picking about 20-30 players from every draft class and adding them in each year to keep it realistic, and finding out I can edit player attributes past 99 to give certain players "edge" has been a gamechanger.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »