Home

Custom Dynasty Schedule - DB Editing

This is a discussion on Custom Dynasty Schedule - DB Editing within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-08-2015, 11:38 PM   #9
Rookie

phatkroger10's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Custom Dynasty Schedule - DB Editing

Quote:
Originally Posted by minges
No need to man. My dynasty file only had 803 rows to go with. Your excel file actually includes Weeks 14 and 15, I had to delete some games so it would fit in the 803 rows that my dynasty file originally was allowed. I removed some FCS vs Sun Belt games from week 1 in your CSV file
Did it work? Can we not add the additional 16 games needed for an authentic schedule?

GO SIOUX!
National Champions: '59, '63, '80, '82, '87, '97, '00, '16
Old 09-08-2015, 11:42 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by phatkroger10
Did it work? Can we not add the additional 16 games needed for an authentic schedule?
Yeah. I took out certain rows that I wanted to take out in your excel file. When I was done I numbered week 1 from 0-68 in order and it included the Army Navy game- which is the final regular season game.

If your file contains 820 rows before you import your schedule, then you shouldn't need to delete anything. Anything under 820 you will have to.

Great job on the schedule by the way. Looks really good!
Old 09-09-2015, 12:09 AM   #11
Rookie

phatkroger10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by minges
Yeah. I took out certain rows that I wanted to take out in your excel file. When I was done I numbered week 1 from 0-68 in order and it included the Army Navy game- which is the final regular season game.

If your file contains 820 rows before you import your schedule, then you shouldn't need to delete anything. Anything under 820 you will have to.

Great job on the schedule by the way. Looks really good!
Imported and confirmed working? Xbox or PS3?

GO SIOUX!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2015, 08:22 AM   #12
Rookie

jimmy1228's Arena

I have tried this and it works on the ncaa editor. However it did cut off the games at the end of the schedule like minges has said. I am not sure what games he deletes to make it fit. There has to be a way to get it to import the entire schedule.
Old 09-09-2015, 02:33 PM   #13
Rookie

kmorton's Arena

The best time to do this in the preseason. The Teams Schedule Tab is empty at that time, so you only have to deal with the schedule tab. If you run out of lines, don't schedule some of the FCS games, especially early on in the year. Then, once you have the new schedule completed, open the game and add the FCS opponents for whatever games are missing. This will also create extra lines for future seasons if you want to use it as a template.

If I am importing a schedule from another Dynasty, I use the Dynasty Editor to do this (which means you have to Hex Edit before you re-load the Dynasty onto the game).

Last edited by kmorton; 09-09-2015 at 02:38 PM. Reason: Additional Information
Old 09-09-2015, 08:09 PM   #14
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27

I know we can get a fully working schedule for 2015. pimpycraig did this for the 2014 season on PS3. I just can't remember for the life of me how I imported the .csv schedule file into which editor.

I'm pretty sure that I was using the NCAA Dynasty Editor. I just don't remember the exact steps to get it done. I know I used Import button feature but after that I can't remember which route I went. I do know once I got the schedule imported it was fully working & a correct 2014 schedule for all games.

Let's get this working so we can have an accurate 2015 schedule for our dynasties. I'm looking for a P3 converted one. Please post the steps in the process to import the file(s) along with which editor is best to use for this. Thanks guys!
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Old 09-09-2015, 09:39 PM   #15
Rookie

phatkroger10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmorton
The best time to do this in the preseason. The Teams Schedule Tab is empty at that time, so you only have to deal with the schedule tab. If you run out of lines, don't schedule some of the FCS games, especially early on in the year. Then, once you have the new schedule completed, open the game and add the FCS opponents for whatever games are missing. This will also create extra lines for future seasons if you want to use it as a template.

If I am importing a schedule from another Dynasty, I use the Dynasty Editor to do this (which means you have to Hex Edit before you re-load the Dynasty onto the game).
All of my editing experience has been with NHL (or strictly with the EA DB Editor) where, at no point do I do any hex editing or convert a file to an .MC02 file or back. Could you please post a tutorial or point me in the correct direction?

I think once I've got that down I will be able to post a full and final file and possibly a tutorial.

GO SIOUX!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2015, 05:55 PM   #16
Just started!

any updates on the progress gentlemen? Thanks again for trying to get this done

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »