Home

NCAA 07 & NCAA 10 PSP: 2015/16 Rosters

This is a discussion on NCAA 07 & NCAA 10 PSP: 2015/16 Rosters within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-24-2016, 01:57 PM   #41
PS2/PSP Modding

antdroid's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA 10 - PSP - Ported Community Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeshmd23
Should add the new rosters to the first post.

Which file in template is roster? Im thinking of trying to add the roster in as default. Was thinking if the default roster can be changed should be able to play adhoc multiplayer with it how cool would that be.
Please see the Original Post for updated final (for now) released rosters for both 07 and 10. I spent this morning tweaking the body attributes. It's a bit more realistic now for 2010. I imported them into 2007 but it looks crazy. Everyone was just FAT. I mean really funny looking fat. So, that one is using the previous body attributes which actually look good in those player models.

Thanks everyone.

I'll get back to you in a bit with what template.dat structure is. I have notes on it that I'll type up quickly.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-24-2016, 03:02 PM   #42
PS2/PSP Modding

antdroid's Arena

Quote:

Which file in template is roster? Im thinking of trying to add the roster in as default. Was thinking if the default roster can be changed should be able to play adhoc multiplayer with it how cool would that be.
Attached is the template.dat (NCAA10) extracted to the individual dbs. I named them on what I'm guessing they are. We can compare notes.
Attached Files
File Type: zip NCAA_DBTEMPLATE.zip (770.6 KB, 7 views)
Old 01-24-2016, 05:51 PM   #43
PS2/PSP Modding

antdroid's Arena

I ported this to PS2, NCAA 06, since i saw some other people trying to mod it. Hopefully someone can test it and tell me how it goes. It seems to work in an emulator but I can't really tell how the players look because it runs really bad on my computer.
Old 01-24-2016, 11:13 PM   #44
Rookie

tsallen89's Arena

I'm pretty ignorant when it comes to all this, but it looks like you've put in some SERIOUS work. Any way at all to get the named NCAA 10 roster for ps3?

K.C. CHIEFS

K.C. ROYALS

Check out my dynasty:https://forums.operationsports.com/f...g-dynasty.html
Old 01-24-2016, 11:58 PM   #45
PS2/PSP Modding

antdroid's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsallen89
I'm pretty ignorant when it comes to all this, but it looks like you've put in some SERIOUS work. Any way at all to get the named NCAA 10 roster for ps3?
A lot of sleepless nights and thought generating while at work.

Did you mean a 2015 roster for PS3? I used this roster: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...pdate-ps3.html as my starting point. It's a really well balanced roster and not over inflated ratings based on statistical measures.

If you're talking about a 2010-era roster, mmm I can probably help track one down on this forum or on gamefaqs.com that was may be made on a different NCAA version and port it to PS3 - I haven't done it, but the ability to import/export csv files should make it a rather simple process (relatively speaking). Porting from PS2/PSP to PS3 isn't really possible right now. PS3 has a lot more character traits, shapes, and accessories than PSP does.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-25-2016, 10:04 AM   #46
PS2/PSP Modding

antdroid's Arena

Quote:

let me know if you have any luck. I tried modding Template #5 which looks like the default FCS roster but it doesnt work. I never got this "idea" to work on the Madden series either. I only updated the template file in the main directory, not the one in Teamsel though. I was able to do the Roster Position requirement changes modding the template.dat file in Madden though.
Old 01-25-2016, 12:50 PM   #47
Rookie

tsallen89's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by minotauri
A lot of sleepless nights and thought generating while at work.

Did you mean a 2015 roster for PS3? I used this roster: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...pdate-ps3.html as my starting point. It's a really well balanced roster and not over inflated ratings based on statistical measures.

If you're talking about a 2010-era roster, mmm I can probably help track one down on this forum or on gamefaqs.com that was may be made on a different NCAA version and port it to PS3 - I haven't done it, but the ability to import/export csv files should make it a rather simple process (relatively speaking). Porting from PS2/PSP to PS3 isn't really possible right now. PS3 has a lot more character traits, shapes, and accessories than PSP does.
Yeah, it looks like you're putting in ALOT of work. As for me, I'm looking for a named roster for NCAA 10, preferably one with the 2010 rosters on them. I'vv gotten back into MADDEN 10 and am trying to use the cheap copy of NCAA 10 I picked up to generate legit draft classes. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

K.C. CHIEFS

K.C. ROYALS

Check out my dynasty:https://forums.operationsports.com/f...g-dynasty.html
Old 01-25-2016, 01:39 PM   #48
PS2/PSP Modding

antdroid's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsallen89
Yeah, it looks like you're putting in ALOT of work. As for me, I'm looking for a named roster for NCAA 10, preferably one with the 2010 rosters on them. I'vv gotten back into MADDEN 10 and am trying to use the cheap copy of NCAA 10 I picked up to generate legit draft classes. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.
I didnt find any NCAA 10 PS3 rosters doing a quick google search or on gamefaqs unfortunately. You may be able to upgrade Madden 10 rosters and NCAA 10 rosters to a more current season though using roster editing tools. Generic EA Editor should let you do this in mass bulk form. There's also Dynasty Editor specific to NCAA series. If you cant figure this out, you can send me a copy of NCAA 10 and Madden 10 save files and I can take a look when I have free time this week.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »