Home

2016/2017 Rosters (Xbox 360)

This is a discussion on 2016/2017 Rosters (Xbox 360) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-17-2016, 10:54 PM   #1
Pro

DucksForever's Arena

OVR: 10
2016/2017 Rosters (Xbox 360)

I guess it's that time of the year again for us to start working on new rosters. I have been working on a 16/17 roster for a couple of days, and I wanted to create a thread so that others could contribute to the project. I think that these projects definitely work if it's a community effort and if there is constant communication.

If you would like to contribute, please be sure to follow the thread closely so as to avoid confusion.

With that in mind, I'll try to keep this main thread updated at all times with the GT that is currently working on the file. Post in the thread if you would like to help with the project. If there is no interest, I will work on it independently as long as I can before I burn out!

Disclaimer

The base roster that I have used for this project is the 15/16 rosters by Team UGA, Call Me LSU, Cpparish, and the other community members who contributed to that project. Special thanks to their efforts which have helped this year's project to become a reality.

Gamertag Working on File

JC Spinner

Gamertag With Most Recent Update

JC Spinner 3/24/16

Teams Completed

PAC-12 North

Oregon
Oregon State
Stanford
Cal
Washington
Washington State

PAC-12 South

Colorado
USC
UCLA
Arizona State

"What we have accomplished is that we have shown ourselves that we are capable." -Les Miles

Last edited by DucksForever; 03-24-2016 at 10:11 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-18-2016, 12:59 AM   #2
MVP

TheRosterMaster's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 2016/2017 Rosters (Xbox 360)

if you need any editing work then you can count on me . Also in the future I can help with Notre Dame.
Old 01-18-2016, 12:58 PM   #3
Rookie

Maverick04's Arena

OVR: 2

Ducks, since I know your roster making abilities I would gladly help with the SEC on this file. Did the SEC last year for UGA/LSU's file. Is there going to be any editor work (duplicates) done on this one?
Old 01-18-2016, 01:09 PM   #4
Pro

DucksForever's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick04
Ducks, since I know your roster making abilities I would gladly help with the SEC on this file. Did the SEC last year for UGA/LSU's file. Is there going to be any editor work (duplicates) done on this one?
Thanks Mav, I'll definitely use your help for the SEC. There will be editor work for duplicates, but I plan to do all of the duplicates at once after the general work is done. Thanks TheRosterMaster as well; your help is appreciated.

FWIW, I'll be working on the file until signing day, and hopefully I should have the preliminary work done for all of the PAC-12 teams. After that, I'll pass off the file to others. No need to worry about equipment edits, I will go through and edit every team's equipment after the ratings are done and the freshmen are added.

"What we have accomplished is that we have shown ourselves that we are capable." -Les Miles
Old 01-18-2016, 02:28 PM   #5
Rookie

Maverick04's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DucksForever
Thanks Mav, I'll definitely use your help for the SEC. There will be editor work for duplicates, but I plan to do all of the duplicates at once after the general work is done. Thanks TheRosterMaster as well; your help is appreciated.

FWIW, I'll be working on the file until signing day, and hopefully I should have the preliminary work done for all of the PAC-12 teams. After that, I'll pass off the file to others. No need to worry about equipment edits, I will go through and edit every team's equipment after the ratings are done and the freshmen are added.

Yea duplicates are important there was a good chunk that didn't get done on the file last year and it was a big bummer. On equipment, since this is the base I shouldn't really have to touch equipment. I went through the SEC twice so shouldn't be too much to do there. Not everybody is accurate but I'm pretty sure if there are any that it isn't many that are wearing the "dumb equipment" and u know what I'm talking about Ducks, lol. When I went through if I knew what they wore that's what I'd change them too, otherwise I left them the same unless they were wearing the dumb stuff, face masks etc
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-21-2016, 06:29 PM   #6
Rookie

Vipertheshowoff's Arena

How is this project going so far?
Old 01-21-2016, 09:17 PM   #7
Pro

DucksForever's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vipertheshowoff
How is this project going so far?
Not too bad. I'm taking it slow at first so as to not burn out like I did last time. Most of the work on the PAC-12 should be done around signing day. Maybe a few days afterward.

Old 01-27-2016, 02:45 PM   #8
Rookie

Im working on Alabama, know the ins and outs of the team since I around the team a lot... I'll let you know when its done

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »