Home

[Guide] Modding, Editing, and Porting PSP & PS2 NCAA

This is a discussion on [Guide] Modding, Editing, and Porting PSP & PS2 NCAA within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-23-2021, 02:47 PM   #777
Pro

esayem's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: [Guide] Modding, Editing, and Porting PSP & PS2 NCAA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet5195wvu
They are not on the jerseys so they do appear to be dynamic somehow. So you can easily modify them as well as jerseys if you're emulating the game.
Awesome, thanks again.

When I get a chance I need to run an experiment.

What about brand logos? I believe Nike and Adidas are on the jerseys in 06.
Old 02-23-2021, 10:28 PM   #778
Rookie

Jet5195wvu's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by esayem
Awesome, thanks again.

When I get a chance I need to run an experiment.

What about brand logos? I believe Nike and Adidas are on the jerseys in 06.
I think the brand logos seem to be their own texture too on the jerseys, they're within the pants texture though. Curious to find the results of your experiments!
Tampa Bay Rays
Old 03-05-2021, 08:29 PM   #779
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

OVR: 6

Im trying to switch a few teams around in the conferences on NCAA 06 for PS2 emulator but I just can't figure this out. when I switch the conference and division numbers they successfully switch however when i advance to the next season they still keep their old conference schedules. I even simmed another season and its still the same thing. for example lets say I flipped FIU and Florida on the editor after they finished their bowl games, then I advance to offseason, sim until the start of new season, and now at week 1 of new season and Florida is still playing an SEC schedule and FIU is still playing Sunbelt teams. How do i prevent this from happening? I must have spent the last 3 hours reading on here and on footballidiot and I cant find a simple answer. any help greatly appreciated, i'm going insane.
Old 03-05-2021, 08:54 PM   #780
Pro

esayem's Arena

OVR: 3

You need to go to the TSWP (Team Swap) tab and switch them. This is basically what happens when you sub a 1-AA team in as well. It gets difficult when you’re doing multiple swaps for one team.

TSWP is basically swapping around fixed schedules.
Old 03-05-2021, 09:00 PM   #781
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock
Editor never saved for me, but good news. I got the playoffs to work!

I just used madden db because it actually worked the way I wanted it to. I pretty much followed the steps as shown in the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifTkb3L0nJs

But obviously it's a bit different.
1. Since we don't have the seemless top down menu for teams, you're going to need to go to TEAM tab and find the team id's, TGID.
2. Go to the Bowl tab, and get the bowl id's, SGNM
3. Go to the Schedule tab SCHD, and scroll all the way down until you see 21 under the SEWN column. This is the week, 21 being the final week (Nat'l title game and Orange Bowl), the 20th week are the useful/popular bowls. Use the bowl id's an match them up, National Title game and Orange Bowl will be in week 21, all others week 20.
4. GATG (Away) and GHTG (Home) are where you put the team id's.

BAM! You have yourself a playoff in NCAA 06, or any ps2 game that works with the db.

what exactly do you mean "use the bowl id's and match them up"? I understand how to place teams in specific bowl matchups but where exactly am I supposed to put them? how do I create playoff games?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2021, 09:34 PM   #782
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by esayem
You need to go to the TSWP (Team Swap) tab and switch them. This is basically what happens when you sub a 1-AA team in as well. It gets difficult when you’re doing multiple swaps for one team.

TSWP is basically swapping around fixed schedules.
oh man thankyou so much I would have NEVER figured that out myself!! it worked!!
Old 03-06-2021, 02:33 PM   #783
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedGreen710
what exactly do you mean "use the bowl id's and match them up"? I understand how to place teams in specific bowl matchups but where exactly am I supposed to put them? how do I create playoff games?
It's been such a long time since I made this, but I think there's a column that hads specific id's for the bowls (in the bowl tab) that shows up when you look through the schedule (SCHD) tab. Quicker way is to just list the teams id's you want to use and scroll to the bottom of the schedule and match up the team id's and switch and whatnot from there.
Old 03-06-2021, 05:11 PM   #784
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock
It's been such a long time since I made this, but I think there's a column that hads specific id's for the bowls (in the bowl tab) that shows up when you look through the schedule (SCHD) tab. Quicker way is to just list the teams id's you want to use and scroll to the bottom of the schedule and match up the team id's and switch and whatnot from there.
Thanks for reply. I understand how to place teams in bowl games but how do I get from there to having 2 playoff games added? Do I have to replace 2 other bowl games?

Sent from my SM-J336AZ using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »