Home

Old 04-27-2016, 10:02 PM   #1
Pro

antdroid's Arena

OVR: 0
NCAA 06 - 2015 Rosters for Xbox

Porting over the PS2 rosters to xbox.

Updated 05/10 - Test rosters posted on page 4/5.

This is a total test because I don't own an xbox anymore and I can't test it out at all until the day I get one back.

The roster will probably be called Fairdale Kings because I used his downloaded roster as a base save to work from since I don't have an xbox to create my own. I then hex edited the save file so that it could load in DB Editor, and then imported data into it from my porting tool. Hope it works. Please give me any info you can!

For transferring saves, please refer to the NFL2k5 forum for how to do that. It should hopefully work for xbox 360 as well. I believe this is an Action Replay save.

Again, this is a roster that was originally ported from the PS3 OS Community roster started by Vikesfan059 so please thank them for all their hard work. I created the tools and processes necessary to port the rosters over to the previous gen consoles.

Last edited by antdroid; 05-10-2016 at 11:27 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2016, 05:04 PM   #2
Rookie

NCISfanatic21's Arena

Re: NCAA 06 - 2015 Rosters for Xbox

Can I download this on NCAA 14?
Old 04-28-2016, 11:34 PM   #3
Pro

antdroid's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCISfanatic21
Can I download this on NCAA 14?
The roster is for NCAA 06 only for original xbox and xbox 360 (backwards compatibility).
Old 05-02-2016, 07:47 AM   #4
Rookie

dfsJunkie's Arena

I just tried these for xbox and they did an overwrite of my previous roster from the 05-06 season and corrupted the file.

Not sure if anyone else has success porting these on xbox, if so please let me know. I'm anxious to get these for 06!
Old 05-02-2016, 08:24 AM   #5
Pro

antdroid's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfsJunkie
I just tried these for xbox and they did an overwrite of my previous roster from the 05-06 season and corrupted the file.

Not sure if anyone else has success porting these on xbox, if so please let me know. I'm anxious to get these for 06!
The original fairdale kings named rosters are on gamefaqs.com btw.

If you can create a new roster save, auto-renamed default rosters, that would be helpful and post it so I can work off of. I currently don't have an xbox to work off of

Thanks for testing though!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-02-2016, 08:47 AM   #6
Pro

antdroid's Arena

Quote:

I posted a 2nd updated test file (Test B) on the original post. If youre willing to try it out again, let me know.

I noticed that I may have imported the wrong depth chart information into the save and that could have corrupted the data. Not sure if that really is the issue though without a means of testing it myself.
Old 05-02-2016, 09:16 AM   #7
Rookie

dfsJunkie's Arena

I can try it out tonight probably and I will let you know how it goes. If you want me to post a default roster for you, I can try to do that as well. Thanks again for this man. Having the 2015-16 roster would be cool and would also probably make updating for next season that much easier.
Old 05-02-2016, 02:04 PM   #8
Pro

antdroid's Arena

Quote:
I can try it out tonight probably and I will let you know how it goes. If you want me to post a default roster for you, I can try to do that as well. Thanks again for this man. Having the 2015-16 roster would be cool and would also probably make updating for next season that much easier.
Thanks for taking the time to try these out. I wished I still had my xbox around even though it was a huge hulk of mass. I've seen them around at goodwill for $10 before, so maybe I'll pick one up if I run across one again. I think I'd prefer to play NFL2k5 on there. It runs pretty mediocre on PS2. I'm assuming NCAA 06 may run a little better too.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »