Home

NCAA Football 2016-17 Rosters/Mods [PS2]

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 2016-17 Rosters/Mods [PS2] within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-19-2017, 07:57 PM   #113
PS2/PSP Modding

antdroid's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 2016-17 Rosters/Mods [PS2]

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiiiScii
Also for some reason the actual gameplay is blurrier than the replays and the players names run down the back of their jerseys. IS this just how the game looks or do i have something wrong?
If you're using PCSX2, then you need to adjust your settings. You want to use full clamping.
Old 09-19-2017, 08:11 PM   #114
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by minotauri
If you're using PCSX2, then you need to adjust your settings. You want to use full clamping.
Yea i followed your directions and have full clamping on but all of the player names run down the players backs as grey lines.
Old 09-19-2017, 08:42 PM   #115
PS2/PSP Modding

antdroid's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiiiScii
Yea i followed your directions and have full clamping on but all of the player names run down the players backs as grey lines.
Try it out with OpenGL and DirectX and see what works for you. I've seen it happen before, but you have to play around with the settings until you find something that works for you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2017, 09:03 PM   #116
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by minotauri
Try it out with OpenGL and DirectX and see what works for you. I've seen it happen before, but you have to play around with the settings until you find something that works for you.
I was coming back to post that OpenGL (hardware) worked for me. Thanks a lot for all your help
Old 01-16-2020, 05:27 PM   #117
Just started!

couple of questions for you please bare with me bc i am a magoo. Now is this the mod for ps2 emulator if so when i download the link what exactly do i do with the file bc it wont let me run it and when i search for the iso its not available for me to open that file.. All help would be great and if you don't want to help no worries i wouldn't want to help a magoo either thanks!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »