Home

NCAA 14 past rosters

This is a discussion on NCAA 14 past rosters within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-23-2020, 11:29 PM   #105
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA 14 past rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTHokie525
What exactly do you mean unusually high overall rating?
Especially if they Overall has greater than a +5 buff, I have been assuming that those are the "problem players". I attached a screenshot so you can see what I mean. I could be complete wrong and essential be nerfing every time that I have done this so, but anytime that can save a little bit of time helps.

I have been streaming all the major 2007 upsets and big ranked games in general. I think the one outstanding issue is Florida. The team loads fine, but there a couple of issues. The first one is pretty minor in that starting LE Derrick Harvey has a weird graphically thing going on. That's just cosmetic though. The major issue is that I get stuck on the loading screen when I end a game with Florida. It does not matter if it is in dynasty or exhibition or if they are home or away. I don't know if those issues would be related or not. It is definitely something on defense though. I loading the offense into practice mode and was able to quit back to main menu fine.

Quick follow-up: I dropped Harvey to the bottom of the depth chart and was able to exit fine.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg harvey.jpg (53.0 KB, 290 views)
File Type: jpg grinter-before.jpg (59.8 KB, 288 views)

Last edited by ExplodeYourself; 12-23-2020 at 11:43 PM. Reason: Missing attachment plus quick followup
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-24-2020, 12:49 AM   #106
Pro

NCAA 14 past rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExplodeYourself
Especially if they Overall has greater than a +5 buff, I have been assuming that those are the "problem players". I attached a screenshot so you can see what I mean. I could be complete wrong and essential be nerfing every time that I have done this so, but anytime that can save a little bit of time helps.

I have been streaming all the major 2007 upsets and big ranked games in general. I think the one outstanding issue is Florida. The team loads fine, but there a couple of issues. The first one is pretty minor in that starting LE Derrick Harvey has a weird graphically thing going on. That's just cosmetic though. The major issue is that I get stuck on the loading screen when I end a game with Florida. It does not matter if it is in dynasty or exhibition or if they are home or away. I don't know if those issues would be related or not. It is definitely something on defense though. I loading the offense into practice mode and was able to quit back to main menu fine.

Quick follow-up: I dropped Harvey to the bottom of the depth chart and was able to exit fine.

Oh wow that’s something I’ll definitely need to look into. Did you check for weird faces for both of those teams? I’ve seen it in the editor before where the overall ratings are off like the picture below but I haven’t send the ratings on the game like that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-30-2020, 01:31 PM   #107
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTHokie525
I can upload them on here unless you’d rather get them through the game

Got your message and downloaded already. You PMs are full again. Lol.

If you upload more let me know.

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade
Old 12-30-2020, 01:32 PM   #108
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtcrb
Got your message and downloaded already. You PMs are full again. Lol.

If you upload more let me know.

I’ll go ahead and upload the next one

Old 04-14-2021, 06:06 PM   #109
Just started!

Any chance you can put 08 in your locker?
Old 04-14-2021, 08:59 PM   #110
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpanicely3
Any chance you can put 08 in your locker?

Yeah but they’re not completely done. The only thing that’s done are the players names and most of the ratings

Old 12-08-2021, 11:42 AM   #111
Just started!

Hey looking to download 2007 rosters…is there any chance someone has them for the 360?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2021, 12:28 PM   #112
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castinerc1
Hey looking to download 2007 rosters…is there any chance someone has them for the 360?

Download the ones on the first page

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »