Home

NCAA Football 14: 2018-19 Roster Update

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14: 2018-19 Roster Update within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-05-2018, 04:57 AM   #3721
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 14: 2018-19 Roster Update

Hey guys I was thinking of working bama and some other sec ratings. Not to slight the insane work y’all did just having names but I feel like specifically bama I can really help with. If no one is interested I won’t bother but I can really help cause 90% I watch is sec unless it’s a big national game. Graduated from bama in 09 been a fan 20 years and just stuff like hurts being 72 speed and tua actually faster is crazy. Rb and linebackers need work. But again just unreal job on keeping this game playable I want to contribute in the future. Naming wouldn’t be my thing but I’ve always felt like I could nail ratings. Thanks guys
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-05-2018, 09:08 AM   #3722
Rookie

Only SMU to go, then all rosters are done as far as I need them to be!! Hope I can get that tomorrow, so I can celebrate Finland's independence day and start my new dynasty with 2018 rosters!

(Yes, Finland exists!)
Old 12-05-2018, 10:25 AM   #3723
Rookie

I used Kings roster and re uploaded it with Alabama accurate ratings if anyone cares to try it out. Locker is BrockLesnar0099 notable changes: Tua and Hurts are fixed, Damien Harris is overrated Jacobs is by far the best Back on the roster. Jaylen waddle get a speed bump for 92 to 99 cause no one is faster is americann. Buggs and 92 are massively underrated the corners are overrated except Surtain who is underwaired and the kicker is WAYYY over rated. Left him probably still to height but oh well. 2nd string TE is overrated Irv is way better but didn’t mess with that much. O line looks good. But anyway if anyone wants a more accurate bama
Old 12-05-2018, 11:41 AM   #3724
MVP

BossHawgMichigan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rreigns86
I used Kings roster and re uploaded it with Alabama accurate ratings if anyone cares to try it out. Locker is BrockLesnar0099 notable changes: Tua and Hurts are fixed, Damien Harris is overrated Jacobs is by far the best Back on the roster. Jaylen waddle get a speed bump for 92 to 99 cause no one is faster is americann. Buggs and 92 are massively underrated the corners are overrated except Surtain who is underwaired and the kicker is WAYYY over rated. Left him probably still to height but oh well. 2nd string TE is overrated Irv is way better but didn’t mess with that much. O line looks good. But anyway if anyone wants a more accurate bama
You're joking right? People who think like you is the #1 reason why I started this system in the 1st place lol. A guy is a 99 in spd because nobody else is faster in America lol. I needed this today man I appreciate the laugh! Just so you know team 40 times are normally fake as hell and very rarely are they ever spot on. Jalen ran a 4.85 laser in HS and now runs a 4.4 40 after playing @Bama? Jalen is definitely faster than his spd says but to keep things consistent we try to rate every player the same way. Also for the future you should probably watch more film so you can understand the difference between spd and acceleration bcuz normally guys look so fast bcuz they are so quick. The fact that u think all we do is name the players probably explains how much of a grasp you truly have on this project.
https://youtu.be/im_5KWki_Es
How to transfer offline files:
https://youtu.be/kLdLb78e5AM
NCAA 14: A in-depth look into creating rosters
Pt.1
https://youtu.be/Sr9DZfJ_YXM
Pt.2
https://youtu.be/cZHyWy_EWKs
Old 12-05-2018, 04:51 PM   #3725
Pro

parent22's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rreigns86
I used Kings roster and re uploaded it with Alabama accurate ratings if anyone cares to try it out. Locker is BrockLesnar0099 notable changes: Tua and Hurts are fixed, Damien Harris is overrated Jacobs is by far the best Back on the roster. Jaylen waddle get a speed bump for 92 to 99 cause no one is faster is americann. Buggs and 92 are massively underrated the corners are overrated except Surtain who is underwaired and the kicker is WAYYY over rated. Left him probably still to height but oh well. 2nd string TE is overrated Irv is way better but didn’t mess with that much. O line lookse good. But anyway if anyone wants a more accurate bama
I love how people use their 11th post on Operation Sports to chew out the roster makers. Huge applause.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-05-2018, 06:18 PM   #3726
Rookie

Do custom rosters fix the ai play calling like an throwing to rb a lot or qb running for a td instead of throwing?
Old 12-05-2018, 06:49 PM   #3727
Rookie

Thank u to everyone for keeping this game alive. It's sad but true that in 2018 (almost 2019) that this is the best football game still. And it's cause of u guys (and also cause EA sucks). So thank you!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 12-05-2018, 07:12 PM   #3728
Rookie

if anyone wants to start an online dynasty I was planning on starting one.
reply, like, or message me if interested. Obviously would be using these rosters

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »