Home

NCAA Football 14: 2018-19 Roster Update

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14: 2018-19 Roster Update within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-05-2018, 10:33 PM   #3729
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 14: 2018-19 Roster Update

If Anyone is starting a dynasty on the PS3 please let me know
Old 12-06-2018, 12:37 AM   #3730
Pro

bamabound2010's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossHawgMichigan
You're joking right? People who think like you is the #1 reason why I started this system in the 1st place lol. A guy is a 99 in spd because nobody else is faster in America lol. I needed this today man I appreciate the laugh! Just so you know team 40 times are normally fake as hell and very rarely are they ever spot on. Jalen ran a 4.85 laser in HS and now runs a 4.4 40 after playing @Bama? Jalen is definitely faster than his spd says but to keep things consistent we try to rate every player the same way. Also for the future you should probably watch more film so you can understand the difference between spd and acceleration bcuz normally guys look so fast bcuz they are so quick. The fact that u think all we do is name the players probably explains how much of a grasp you truly have on this project.

I agree and I'm a bama fan lol

Alabama Crimson Tide
Chicago Cubs
Atlanta Braves
New Orleans Saints
Memphis Grizzles
Old 12-06-2018, 02:47 AM   #3731
MVP

BossHawgMichigan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by parent22
I hate those people who download your rosters and claim that they made them. But anyway, you guys are probably the best roster creators I have ever seen. I don’t care how long it takes when I know the true quality of the roster. I’m one of those people who play NCAA 14 all year round, so it is awesome to be able to use these.

By the way, were you hoping that we go to Peach or Fiesta? I was kind of hoping Fiesta, but Peach is fine anyway. Also Rob Mullen’s described why they put us in the Peach. “as the highest ranked At large, they deserve to be closest to home. I disagree. Fiesta in my opinion would have been much better.
I thought playing against LSU in the Fiesta made way more sense and I thought UCF vs Florida in the Peach would have been a cool game to watch as well. I don't think this game against Florida will be like the last few. I think their defense is getting better and Mullen is a awesome coach and last time we seen him in a bowl game it was pretty ugly for us lol. Two completely different teams but the man can coach and with their speed all we have to do is fall asleep at the wheel for a little bit and it could be just like the South Carolina game last year. Hopefully our guys show up and are prepared and man I hope Devin Bush plays bcuz I think he is the heart and soul of our team!

Putting the file back.

I imported ULM@appstate

PSN: BossHawgMichigan
Check: SMU - WR - Jordan Brooks-Wess - Is a 74 overall and a FR
https://youtu.be/im_5KWki_Es
How to transfer offline files:
https://youtu.be/kLdLb78e5AM
NCAA 14: A in-depth look into creating rosters
Pt.1
https://youtu.be/Sr9DZfJ_YXM
Pt.2
https://youtu.be/cZHyWy_EWKs

Last edited by BossHawgMichigan; 12-06-2018 at 03:59 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2018, 01:01 PM   #3732
Rookie

its impossible to save all the ratings when lineman have 90 acceleration and every team has 5 deep 85+players the dumbest thing ive ever seen. if you don't think waddle is worthy of 99 speed none of yall know anything about alabama
Old 12-06-2018, 01:04 PM   #3733
Pro

MJDrocks's Arena

All of you 'have to be right' people commenting on ratings are going the be the reason we likely don't see one of these next year. Great work as always, vikes.
Old 12-06-2018, 01:10 PM   #3734
Rookie

not to mention everyone and his brother is a 88+ so you have to use 99 to make someone stand out for a skill. once upon a time being a 90+ meant something. by the way Kiing im simply responding to this guy and said this I don't mean any disrespect what so ever for your amazing work and boss also. just names is amazing. im just pointing out that I cant make alabama plays their real rating because then they would be worse than half the teams on the game. real ratings bama ohio st OU teams like that should maybe have 5-6 guys in the 90s but vandy goes 10 deep with 80+ people. so your aren't as smart as you think.
Old 12-06-2018, 01:12 PM   #3735
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJDrocks
All of you 'have to be right' people commenting on ratings are going the be the reason we likely don't see one of these next year. Great work as always, vikes.
imi just happy to have names honetsly
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2018, 01:13 PM   #3736
Rookie

I do thing ratings are insanely high but ea did that when they made the game. a 92 should mean something

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »