Home

NCAA Football 14: 2018-19 Roster Update

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14: 2018-19 Roster Update within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-13-2018, 06:10 PM   #3833
Rookie

irishlion10's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 14: 2018-19 Roster Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsGaming1
I did a dynasty file. It's not as elaborate as last year, but I may do some updates later if I get time. This will at least get you the rosters with updated schedules: https://sportscreators.com/2018-2019...a-football-14/
How do you set coaches to computer or create a new coach while in the dynasty?
Old 12-13-2018, 07:04 PM   #3834
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishlion10

Unless there's a way to do it within the game that I'm unfamiliar with, it needs to be done via the editor. At this link, follow the steps (omitting the schedule import since SportsGaming1 was kind enough to do all this already ) for opening the dynasty file in the editor, then specifically look at steps 8-10/14 for switching teams/coaches back to CPU from User. This link gives you access to an older editor/Bruteforce, but they still got the job done for me. As far as creating a new coach, I don't know anything about that. Hope this helps!
Old 12-13-2018, 07:40 PM   #3835
Rookie

irishlion10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASUM12
Unless there's a way to do it within the game that I'm unfamiliar with, it needs to be done via the editor. At this link, follow the steps (omitting the schedule import since SportsGaming1 was kind enough to do all this already ) for opening the dynasty file in the editor, then specifically look at steps 8-10/14 for switching teams/coaches back to CPU from User. This link gives you access to an older editor/Bruteforce, but they still got the job done for me. As far as creating a new coach, I don't know anything about that. Hope this helps!
Thanks for the help and info!

I didn’t get to complete the process yet, so there might still be a hiccup, but it appears that you CAN edit coaches via the dynasty menus on the console. Under “Coach Info” on the “Coach” tab, you can activate/deactivate coaches as user or CPU, and you can create coaches and I assume assign them to schools.

I’m going to give it a try tonight. If that doesn’t work, I might try my hand with the editors.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2018, 09:42 AM   #3836
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishlion10
You can change a coach to CPU and create a new coach in the game. You do it under coach info I believe. The next time I'm on the game I will look to see for sure and update the instructions.

The only thing you would need the editor for is changing the user coach to an existing coach. If you are creating your own coach you can do that right in the game.
Old 12-14-2018, 04:10 PM   #3837
Rookie

irishlion10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by keepr0401
Does anyone have a 2019 recruit file available? Would love to start another dynasty now that the rosters are completely updated. Having updated recruits would be awesome. Thanks everyone for all your hard work.
How does this work? Downloadable dynasty save that can be copied from USB to PS3?
Old 12-15-2018, 04:53 PM   #3838
Roster Editor

vikesfan059's Arena

OVR: 1

Taking the file

EDIT: I'm done for the night. Postseason updates for my teams will come after I finish up attribute edits (Only have Rutgers & Wisconsin left).

PSN: vikesfan059
Check: Michigan St. CB Justin Layne is a RS Senior

Edits:
  • Air Force FB Taven Birdow changed to #33
  • Air Force LT Parker Ferguson changed to #77
  • Air Force RT Scott Hattock changed to Scott Hattok
  • Air Force WR Jake Matkovich changed to #18
  • Air Force TE Rhett Meyer changed to Rhett Myers
  • Air Force P Charlie Scott changed to #15
  • Air Force C Conno Vikupitz changed to Connor Vikupitz
  • Air Force TE Kade Waguespack changed to #87
  • Akron player year fixes
  • Michigan St. CB Justin Layne chnaged to RS Senior (Declared)
  • Purdue SPD, STR, AGI, ACC, JMP, STA, & INJ updated

Last edited by vikesfan059; 12-15-2018 at 07:14 PM.
Old 12-16-2018, 03:32 AM   #3839
Pro

bamabound2010's Arena

OVR: 3

I am really working my tail off trying to figure out how to bring the 2018 updated Schedule file to XBOX 360 users. It's really not fair to us. I can open up my dynasty file just fine within the NCAA Dynasty Editor. I can also Import the new 2018 schedule file and it shows up just fine. It saves just fine I take the .MC02 off just fine but after Importing the 2018 schedule file I can no longer open up this file in the EA DB Editor and the whole Dynasty file itself show's up CORRUPT on my NCAA Dynasty Load screen. This is all very frustrating seeing as I have found out how to edit all record books and recruits. (also the bowl game tie-ins). If anyone can lend a hand in some way I would be very much appreciative, seeing as I have sunk this whole week into this.

I started to edit the schedule myself through the EA DB Editor but when I brought the file to NCAA I experienced some hiccups. I feel as if it would be easier to edit the schedule file through the DB Editor seeing as all you would have to do is import through the I/O tab just like you do with the recruits.

Please GOD someone please help. lol

I believe the main problem after you remove the .MC02 tag you have to somehow rewrite the file back to its original state (rehash?). (this is of course only if you make the edit through the NCAA Dynasty Editor)

Alabama Crimson Tide
Chicago Cubs
Atlanta Braves
New Orleans Saints
Memphis Grizzles

Last edited by bamabound2010; 12-16-2018 at 03:46 AM.
Old 12-16-2018, 11:28 AM   #3840
Rookie

keepr0401's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamabound2010
I am really working my tail off trying to figure out how to bring the 2018 updated Schedule file to XBOX 360 users. It's really not fair to us. I can open up my dynasty file just fine within the NCAA Dynasty Editor. I can also Import the new 2018 schedule file and it shows up just fine. It saves just fine I take the .MC02 off just fine but after Importing the 2018 schedule file I can no longer open up this file in the EA DB Editor and the whole Dynasty file itself show's up CORRUPT on my NCAA Dynasty Load screen. This is all very frustrating seeing as I have found out how to edit all record books and recruits. (also the bowl game tie-ins). If anyone can lend a hand in some way I would be very much appreciative, seeing as I have sunk this whole week into this.

I started to edit the schedule myself through the EA DB Editor but when I brought the file to NCAA I experienced some hiccups. I feel as if it would be easier to edit the schedule file through the DB Editor seeing as all you would have to do is import through the I/O tab just like you do with the recruits.

Please GOD someone please help. lol

I believe the main problem after you remove the .MC02 tag you have to somehow rewrite the file back to its original state (rehash?). (this is of course only if you make the edit through the NCAA Dynasty Editor)

Hey,
I can help getting the new schedule imported for xbox 360. Send me a message.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »