Home

NCAA Football 14: 2018-19 Roster Update

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14: 2018-19 Roster Update within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-13-2019, 07:46 PM   #3945
Roster Editor

vikesfan059's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: NCAA Football 14: 2018-19 Roster Update

Taking the file

EDIT: I'm done for the night.

PSN: vikesfan059
Check: Maryland has DT Austin Fontaine

Edits:
  • Maryland equipment updates
  • Maryland All-Conference/All-American list updates
  • Maryland finalization
  • Memphis P Adam Williams changed to #48
  • Miami LG Zalontae Hillery changed to Zalon'tae Hillery
  • Miami (OH) Jake Schroer changed to Jack Schroer

Last edited by vikesfan059; 01-14-2019 at 12:22 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-14-2019, 12:56 PM   #3946
Pro

OVR: 0

I feel the DNA facemask looks better on the Revo Speed helmet compared to the Riddell 2 bar or the ION 2 bar. Ya'll agree?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cincy.jpg (46.2 KB, 213 views)
Old 01-14-2019, 05:34 PM   #3947
Rookie

Hate to even ask cause Im really grateful and in no rush. I understand the rosters are pretty much done for the year other than Vikesfan cleaning things up. Was just wondering how long he estimates it will take to get through the rest of the schools? It feels like he's going alphabetical, if thats the case theres half the schools left, if not more. Again, no rush, but is there an estimate for that finalization process.

I know I could just start a dynasty right now and have pretty much finished post-season rosters already, but Im a perfectionist. I just want it all done before I get back into the game. Plan on playing like 7+ seasons with the same team, dont want to restart halfway through...
Old 01-14-2019, 08:08 PM   #3948
Roster Editor

vikesfan059's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker06
I feel the DNA facemask looks better on the Revo Speed helmet compared to the Riddell 2 bar or the ION 2 bar. Ya'll agree?
The problem with the DNA facemask compared to the normal 2 Bar or ION 2 bar is that it has a dividing bar in the middle, which very few players actually have. The vertical bars for most players IRL are off-centered on either side of the mouth like the picture below. Normal/ION 2 Bar more closely resemble this. If there wasn't that extra dividing bar in the middle of the DNA facemask, it would actually be the closest fit. DNA is definitely closer from a side profile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairbanks freeze
Hate to even ask cause Im really grateful and in no rush. I understand the rosters are pretty much done for the year other than Vikesfan cleaning things up. Was just wondering how long he estimates it will take to get through the rest of the schools? It feels like he's going alphabetical, if thats the case theres half the schools left, if not more. Again, no rush, but is there an estimate for that finalization process.

I know I could just start a dynasty right now and have pretty much finished post-season rosters already, but Im a perfectionist. I just want it all done before I get back into the game. Plan on playing like 7+ seasons with the same team, dont want to restart halfway through...
I definitely know what you mean, I'm holding off on my first Dynasty for the 2018-2019 season until all edits are done as well!

You're right, things are going pretty much in alphabetical order. My plan is one day edit, the next day take off. I do 1 team's finalization/equipment edits and number check 4-5 other editors' teams in one sitting. It takes about 4 hours. I have number checked through Michigan St. I save number checks for my teams for when I'm doing finalization but other than that I go alphabetically.

My Teams That Still Need Finalization (in order):
  • Minnesota
  • Nebraska
  • Northwestern
  • Notre Dame
  • Purdue
  • Rutgers
  • Wisconsin

For example, next time I edit it will be: Minnesota finalization/equipment edits and number checks for MTSU, Miss St., Missouri, Navy, and maybe NC State. My goal is to be done by the end of January. I don't know if any of the other editors have edits planned.

Last edited by vikesfan059; 01-14-2019 at 08:12 PM.
Old 01-15-2019, 06:50 AM   #3949
Pro

Well aware the 2 bar revo speed doesnt have that middle bar. Willing to make an exception because as you said, from the side it looks amazing. The ION facemask is not wide enough to match the width of the revo speed helmet. The riddell 2 bar just looks bad overall in my opinion. I started a dynasty with UC just bc of this helmet (call me crazy) wish more QBs had it
Old 01-15-2019, 03:42 PM   #3950
Rookie

Just wanted to check on the stats if Texas A&M punter Braden Mann. Jace Sternberger and Trayveon Williams both recieved updates when the All-American lists came out but Mann remains an 84 OVR. I know that seems goofy to ask about a punter but us Aggies have a strong affiliation with this dude. Some may argue he should of even won the Heisman haha. In all seriousness tho he did win the Ray Guy Award (nation’s best punter) an was a consensus All-American. He also broke just about every punting record including best punter average (51.0 yds) best punting average in a single game (60.8 yd) most punts over 60 yards (14+) and he booted and 82 yarder. Oh, he also forced a fumble. By those creditioals I think he deserves a 99 OVR but if you don’t agree, he should at least be the highest rated punter in the game. I know BossHawgMichigan is in crontol of A&M so hopefully this message finds him in good time.

Thanks for all the hard work!!!

Gig’em Ags!
Old 01-15-2019, 07:58 PM   #3951
Roster Editor

vikesfan059's Arena

Taking the file

EDIT: I'm done for the night.

PSN: vikesfan059
Check: Iowa has DT Levi Duwa

Edits:
  • Editing program edits for: Illinois, Iowa St., Kansas, Louisiana Tech, Louisville, Maryland, Miami, & Miami (OH)
  • Iowa TE T.J. Hockenson changed to RS Senior (Declared)
  • Iowa DT Daviyon Nixon replaced with DT Levi Duwa (Transfer)
  • MTSU WR Yusef Ali changed to Yusuf Ali
  • MTSU CB Kamau Farrell-Burke changed to #36
  • MTSU LT Will Gilchrist changed to #66
  • MTSU CB Cordel Hudson changed to Cordell Hudson
  • Minnesota equipment updates
  • Minnesota All-Conference/All-American list updates
  • Minnesota finalization
  • Mississippi St. DT Jeffrey Simmons changed to Jeffery Simmons
  • Navy ROLB Dallas Jeanty changed to #58

Last edited by vikesfan059; 01-16-2019 at 12:15 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-16-2019, 01:01 AM   #3952
Just started!

I’ve downloaded the offline Xbox files and everything seems to be working up until I get into the game and try loading the roster. It says there’s something wrong with the file. Any advice?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »