Home

Xbox 360 18-19 season

This is a discussion on Xbox 360 18-19 season within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-28-2018, 02:43 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Xbox 360 18-19 season

Maryland is missing players

DE Melvin Keihn is not on the team anymore.

ADD:QB Max Bortenschlager, WR Donte Demus, LB Durell Nchami
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2018, 04:57 PM   #42
Rookie

Yo man is anyone going to update the conferences for the teams with the EA Editors?
Old 07-29-2018, 07:03 AM   #43
MVP

pinbw's Arena

I updated online modded file to 7-28-18.
OutrunFire0290. I will slowly replace offline files later.- source from official PS3 7-28 offline file.
Colorado is done; seniors have been replaced by xxxx on some teams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihateregistration100
Yo man is anyone going to update the conferences for the teams with the EA Editors?
No, that will not be done by me. This file is only meant to be a close alternative to Vikesfan official ps3 official roster converted to xbox360 with very slight modding by me, so no plans for conference realignment. In the past I think the conference alignment change may have caused problems to the roster being updated constantly.

Also if you program Maryland yourself maybe I can add it in temporarily until Vikesfan gets to it, or we can just wait for Vikesfan or Jrriv4 to get it done. You can also get involved on jrriv4's roster if you want your edits to stand long term.

----------
Conference alignment is usually done independently in game on your own dynasty mode files so you can do it to your own file when everything is done..
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...ent-guide.html

Last edited by pinbw; 07-29-2018 at 02:23 PM.
Old 07-30-2018, 12:48 PM   #44
MVP

pinbw's Arena

Arrow XBOX mod update : Xbox 360 18-19 season

I updated Xbox360 Modded files to 7-30-18.
Offline Files in previous post >>https://forums.operationsports.com/f...5&postcount=40
Update: Contains 95% of Official 7-28 PS3 offline update +SN Poll+extra teams from Jrriv4 roster+My own edits to SEC teams, and more Jersey#Fixes for 10teams.

Marshall, ODU, MidTenSt.)-Depth charts may need fixing to new teams.

(File has been reconstructed to fix problems with COACHES Data;
As a result of this, many Teams depth charts will need manual fixing all over again. I'll try to fix them little by little every update.)
-----------------
Note:
7-28-18 Vikesfan Xbox360 OFFICIAL (non modded) Conversion found here >>
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...postcount=1616

Last edited by pinbw; 07-31-2018 at 12:38 PM.
Old 07-31-2018, 02:05 AM   #45
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

Re: XBOX mod update : Xbox 360 18-19 season

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinbw
Offline Files in previous post >>https://forums.operationsports.com/f...5&postcount=40
Update: Contains 95% of Official 7-28 PS3 offline update +SN Poll+extra teams from Jrriv4 roster+My own edits to SEC teams, and more Jersey#Fixes for 10teams.

(File has been reconstructed to fix problems with COACHES Data; As a result of this, many Teams depth charts will need manual fixing all over again. I'll try to fix them little by little every update.)
-----------------
Note:
So I am considering going back to NCAA 13 on 360 and it seems I need an offline file. So is it possible to convert the new 18 roster from 14 to 13? Unsure of the process of doing that.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2018, 08:47 AM   #46
MVP

pinbw's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayDawg
So I am considering going back to NCAA 13 on 360 and it seems I need an offline file. So is it possible to convert the new 18 roster from 14 to 13? Unsure of the process of doing that.

It's a long laborious process to port the roster to NCAA13 but it's very possible if you work slow and carefully. And you must be very comfortable using Ncaa Dynasty editor (does not work with gneric db editor)--exporting CSV exell spreadsheet and moving large columns and rows of data with copy and paste on excell from ncaa 14 to 13. I made a guide to port as well as all the rosters for NCAA13 here.>>https://forums.operationsports.com/f...33&postcount=2

-For xbox360 you will need modio3 to move around and extract roster data from save file.
-For PS3 you will need bruteforce 4.6 to decrypt the PS3 save file before accessing the roster data.
A proper port requires CSV spreadsheets from Players data, Teams data, and coaches data. But it may only be possible to port Players accurately without freezes in game loadup. coaches and teams data cannot be ported 100% maybe just names and team rankings. I dont know if coaches skills is also possible to port but Players data is good enough to get you up and running.

I was going to make an update to NCAA 13 after ND,Stanfd,VT, Okl, OklSt, UCF, tcu and more of the missing top 50 teams are finished but lately have been too busy with NCAA14 and those teams are not finished by vikesfan or Jrriv4 yet. Hopefully Bob or I will get to this ncaa13 port by September if no one else makes it. Since I made a 1st version in June it might be easier than I think to take that file as base and update only the Players file for NCAA13. If you make it, I suggest you do that.

Good luck if you make Ncaa13 ports from ground up...It's a very tedious process.

Last edited by pinbw; 07-31-2018 at 09:21 AM.
Old 07-31-2018, 09:29 AM   #47
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

Quote:
It's a long laborious process to port the roster to NCAA13 but it's very possible if you work slow and carefully. And you must be very comfortable using Ncaa Dynasty editor (does not work with gneric db editor)--exporting CSV exell spreadsheet and moving large columns and rows of data with copy and paste on excell from ncaa 14 to 13. I made a guide to port as well as all the rosters for NCAA13 here.>>https://forums.operationsports.com/f...33&postcount=2

-For xbox360 you will need modio3 to move around and extract roster data from save file.
-For PS3 you will need bruteforce 4.6 to decrypt the PS3 save file before accessing the roster data.
A proper port requires CSV spreadsheets from Players data, Teams data, and coaches data. But it may only be possible to port Players accurately without freezes in game loadup. coaches and teams data cannot be ported 100% maybe just names and team rankings. I dont know if coaches skills is also possible to port but Players data is good enough to get you up and running.

I was going to make an update to NCAA 13 after ND,Stanford, after more of the missing top 50 teams are finished but lately have been too busy with NCAA14 and those teams are not finished by vikesfan or Jrriv4 yet. Hopefully Bob or I will get to them by September if no one else makes it.

Good luck if you make Ncaa13 ports...It's a very tedious process.
Didn't realize it was that in depth. I have used the editor in the past just haven't done a lot with it other than the basic stuff. Hopefully someone can do this. Probably needs to be someone who's done this before. LOL!

Old 07-31-2018, 12:44 PM   #48
MVP

pinbw's Arena

Quote:

(File has been reconstructed to fix problems with COACHES Data;
As a result of this, many Teams depth charts will need manual fixing all over again. I'll try to fix them little by little every update.)
-----------------
Note:
Just a small update shared online: I've updated depth charts based on highest rated player for LSU, Miss St, Ten, AL; And Miami was partly updated based on 247 Inside the U . Setting depth charts in game will be a time consuming process for all 120+ teams but I'll try to get them done little by little. Once they are set, they will carry over to every following update in the PS3 to Xbox360 conversions.

Last edited by pinbw; 07-31-2018 at 04:18 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »