Home

Xbox 360 18-19 season

This is a discussion on Xbox 360 18-19 season within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-28-2018, 12:26 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Xbox 360 completed teams 18-19 season

Teams nearly complete:
Michigan
Florida
Alabama
Miami
Auburn
Tennessee
Georgia

Last edited by jbiggs; 04-24-2018 at 06:26 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-29-2018, 12:00 PM   #2
Just started!

Re: Xbox 360 18-19 season

Florida
*Jake Allen will never see the field at Florida unless he's giving someone water Jake Allen should be replaced by Kyle Trask who is number 2 on the depth chart right now.
*Jordan Scarlett is a Senior
*Kadarius Toney is the fastest player on the team
*Van Jefferson and trevon grimes should switch speed
*Add Richard Gouraige
*Brian Edwards is better than CJ McWilliams and Burnett

Auburn
*Joey Gatewood is faster than Stidham but not better than Willis
*Asa Martin speed

Georgia
* Justin Fields isn't faster than Zamir White or James Cook
Old 03-29-2018, 12:49 PM   #3
Rookie

Can someone please fix the duplicate numbers for Mississippi State?
#1 SS Brandon Bryant / WR Stephen Guidry
#2 CB Jamal Peters / WR Reggie Todd
#3 SS Johnathan Abram / WR Devonta Jason
#4 DE Gerri Green / WR Deddrick Thomas
#5 DE Chauncey Rivers / WR Malik Heath
#6 OLB Willie Gay / WR Jamal Couch
#7 SS Marcus Murphy / QB Nick Fitzgerald
#9 DE Montez Sweat / WR Malik Dear
#10 MLB Leo Lewis / QB Keytaon Thompson
#42 DE Marquiss Spencer / P Tucker Day
Old 04-01-2018, 07:12 PM   #4
Rookie

Re: Xbox 360 completed teams 18-19 season

I’ve used this on roster share and it’s still the 2017-2018 season for me is it like this for anyone else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-01-2018, 09:28 PM   #5
Rookie

Re: Xbox 360 completed teams 18-19 season

Do you notice that the few teams that I listed are changed or are all the teams not updated?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2018, 11:12 AM   #6
MVP

pinbw's Arena

Arrow Re: Xbox 360 18-19 season

VIKESFANMOD updates can usually be found on the last pages of this thread.
12/9/2018 Update>> HERE
------------
Comparison of 3 different XBox360 roster choices>>https://forums.operationsports.com/f...&postcount=269
-------------
I Just wanted to clarify that I do not completely create these team rosters (98% percent of the work was done by Vikesfan's Team + a few from Jrriv4 Xbox roster team for missing teams in the Mod file.). I make the ports from PS3 file to Xbox360 & add preseason/Media Poll rankings & with the help of fans/ their posts I've modded a few team edits, changed players eg. ND, PSU, temple, tcu, florida, aub, lsu, south car. I also try to adjust some depth charts & FL roster a little bit more. Manual adjustment of depth charts is usually needed for most Teams since PS3 to Xbox360 ports cannot transfer the depth charts properly.

Down below is the first conversion-mod offline file from 4-2018 with Xbox360 Roster with FL depth chart adjustments & most of the FL player rating edits, Aub,& GA edits & Miami Depth charts adjusted.
These changes are now shared under GT : OutrunFire0290
(But this is constantly being updated throughout the FALL months--so always go to last pages to find latest details.)

Go to Vikesfan's PS3 thread for the original 1st 4-2018 version xbox360 port with no changes >>https://forums.operationsports.com/f...&postcount=517
----------------
Fall 2018 (Vikesfan official roster note)
*You may notice many non power 5 teams have not been completed yet; But about 100+ of 126 total teams were completed as of late SEPT. Many other random teams were started,& coaches updated, but rosters won't be near finished until OCT 2018. See PS3 Vikesfan thread for the latest status. Xbox360 doesn't get the latest updates unless an offline ps3 file is available .
Attached Files
File Type: zip 4-2-18 Xbox360 proFL+MiamiDepthC.zip (1.60 MB, 37 views)

Last edited by pinbw; 12-10-2018 at 10:27 PM. Reason: Added Notes for this thread;
Old 04-04-2018, 06:23 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinbw
I Just wanted to clarify that I do not create any of these team rosters (Nearly 100% percent of the work was done by Vikesfan's Team). I only make the ports from PS3 file to Xbox360 & add preseason Poll rankings. I also try to adjust some depth charts & FL roster a little bit. Manual adjustment of depth charts is usually needed for most Teams since PS3 to Xbox360 ports cannot transfer the depth charts properly.

Down below is an offline file with updated Xbox360 Roster with FL depth chart adjustments & most of the improved FL player rating edits, Aub,& GA edits.
These changes are now shared under GT : OutrunFire0290

Go to Vikesfan's PS3 thread for the original xbox360 port with very little FL changes >>https://forums.operationsports.com/f...&postcount=517
*I also noticed many teams have not been edited yet; mostly just the SEC, Mich,Min were completed. Many other random teams were started,& coaches updated, but rosters won't be near finished until Sept 2018. See PS3 Vikesfan thread for latest status. Xbox doesn't get the latest updates unless an offline ps3 file is available .
Thanks pinbw,
I think you know I posted this thread to organize info and update to 360 users.
I appreciate vikes and your work.
One thing, I don’t understand how to use the zip files attached. I usually download rosters through the game. Any help would be good. Thanks again.
Old 04-10-2018, 06:37 PM   #8
MVP

pinbw's Arena

Now you can get hardcor2's dericksun unaltered default rated rosters but without the poll from this post>> here

His roster may or may not have some depth chart fixes (we may have our depth charts arranged differently) But all of the roster data is essentially the same.

Both choices should be fine for all xbox360 users. (it's good to have 2 of us doing it in case one of us cannot get to it; I know I will become a little busy in all of May, so I may not be able to get to it during that period).

My latest 4-10-18 shared roster can be found here>>https://forums.operationsports.com/f...&postcount=547

More notes on this roster update are here>>https://forums.operationsports.com/f...&postcount=564

Last edited by pinbw; 05-07-2018 at 08:28 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »