Home

NCAA Football 18 Fictional Roster

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 18 Fictional Roster within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-13-2018, 07:50 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 18 Fictional Roster

Thank you sir well I played the first game I had Houston I want against Duke it was a close match and it being 43 to 38 Duke had a hundred one rushing yards 280 passing I had 54 yards rushing and 297 yards passing two turnovers for both of us but it was basically a shoot out the rest of the game their quarterback was killing me until the end of the end up getting hurt I like these rosters

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...-official.html. slider set i used goes perfect with your roster try them out
Old 06-13-2018, 08:14 PM   #58
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by funktowndp
Thank you sir well I played the first game I had Houston I want against Duke it was a close match and it being 43 to 38 Duke had a hundred one rushing yards 280 passing I had 54 yards rushing and 297 yards passing two turnovers for both of us but it was basically a shoot out the rest of the game their quarterback was killing me until the end of the end up getting hurt I like these rosters

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...-official.html. slider set i used goes perfect with your roster try them out

Will def try them out. Thanks for getting back with me. Keep me posted on any issues.
Old 06-14-2018, 12:39 PM   #59
Rookie

I will keep you updated,I played with oregon the 2nd game and that RB is a beast I tell you, the opposing teams left tackle had at least five holding calls just because of how a dominant my right defensive and it was so you will see holding penalties on players that are just overwhelmed
Old 06-14-2018, 05:59 PM   #60
Rookie

hornfan's Arena

OVR: 1

I agree that Tdawg’s workbook is the best way to edit rosters. However, don’t expect to play past year 7 in dynasty mode with these edits. For some reason, the NCAA dynasty editor ( which you have to use to make it all work) won’t open your dynasty file when you get to year 6 or 7. Have no idea why... I don’t think Tdawg ever got that far into his dynasty so he never encountered that problem.
Old 06-14-2018, 06:56 PM   #61
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by funktowndp
I will keep you updated,I played with oregon the 2nd game and that RB is a beast I tell you, the opposing teams left tackle had at least five holding calls just because of how a dominant my right defensive and it was so you will see holding penalties on players that are just overwhelmed
Wow...5 holding calls..mthat boy need to be benched lol. Good stuff man keep it coming. I need to take a break from editing and play myself.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2018, 07:01 PM   #62
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornfan
I agree that Tdawg’s workbook is the best way to edit rosters. However, don’t expect to play past year 7 in dynasty mode with these edits. For some reason, the NCAA dynasty editor ( which you have to use to make it all work) won’t open your dynasty file when you get to year 6 or 7. Have no idea why... I don’t think Tdawg ever got that far into his dynasty so he never encountered that problem.

I believe once i/if i get that far i think ill do what i did before...and copy the roster ar year 6 onto the base roster and start over and see if that works.
Old 06-14-2018, 08:19 PM   #63
Rookie

get a quick game in with the sliders and you'll get a feeling on how the roster is coming along, I'm going to play another game and tell you what happened
Old 07-11-2018, 05:33 PM   #64
Pro

parent22's Arena

How do you get this dynasty editor? I am interested. Please leave a link. Thanks!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »