Home

NCAA Football 06 PS2 (Updated Rosters 2018 - 2019 season)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 06 PS2 (Updated Rosters 2018 - 2019 season) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-22-2018, 08:06 PM   #25
PS2/PSP Modding

antdroid's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 06 PS2 (Updated Rosters 2018 - 2019 season)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinbw
You are welcome to use the Vikesfan Mod if it's not too much extra work for you & if everyone is anxious to just start playing now while the season is new; you could call your file a WIP roster while we are waiting for the real vikesfan roster.

(The mod has 93 teams with 50 wk1 ready by vikesfan, while 31 are just made by an Xbox360 author jrriv4/ fan community made with no standard rating system like Vikesfan teams. But 124 of 126 teams are playable.
I'll look into it. Thanks. It'll give me another little thing to do this weekend.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2018, 11:00 PM   #26
PS2/PSP Modding

antdroid's Arena

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...s-project.html
Old 10-01-2018, 07:37 PM   #27
Just started!

Hi Minotauri! Thank you for your contributions in keeping NCAA '06 alive and well. I am totally new to the PS2 gaming console. I've gathered a familiarity with playing '06, but would love to update. Would you mind telling me exactly what equipment I'd need to successfully play with the mod updates? I currently have a Free Boot memory card in-route to my home, but other than that all I have is a 4 GB usb and my PS2 Slim. Literally all I want to do is play with updated rosters and uniforms. Thank you in advance for your time, and I look forward to your response!
Old 10-01-2018, 10:52 PM   #28
PS2/PSP Modding

antdroid's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsutiger07
Hi Minotauri! Thank you for your contributions in keeping NCAA '06 alive and well. I am totally new to the PS2 gaming console. I've gathered a familiarity with playing '06, but would love to update. Would you mind telling me exactly what equipment I'd need to successfully play with the mod updates? I currently have a Free Boot memory card in-route to my home, but other than that all I have is a 4 GB usb and my PS2 Slim. Literally all I want to do is play with updated rosters and uniforms. Thank you in advance for your time, and I look forward to your response!
I need to post this how to on my roster page...

Basically, you download the roster file. Unzip it and put it on our USB drive.

Make sure the drive is formatted to FAT file system. PS2 won't read it otherwise.

Then put the USB drive into your PS2 and also the FMC memory card in one of the slots.

When you turn on the PS2, it'll boot up the FREE MC BOOT menu. There's a menu item called uLauncherELF. Open that. It's a File Manager.

Then, follow these instructions in this youtube video I made a while back:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sniMAIyUx7I
Old 10-02-2018, 12:05 AM   #29
Just started!

Thank you so much bro! One thing I forgot to mention is that I have a MacBook Pro (2009). Will that hinder the process at all?
Old 10-03-2018, 10:32 PM   #30
Just started!

yo let me know if you get this going on your system. im another guy that isnt very computer savvy and would love to update my rosters if it isnt too difficult. holla!
Old 10-03-2018, 10:43 PM   #31
PS2/PSP Modding

antdroid's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsutiger07
Thank you so much bro! One thing I forgot to mention is that I have a MacBook Pro (2009). Will that hinder the process at all?
If you use the Free MCBoot method, no. If you use actionreplay... it'll be more challenging because you'll need to set up Wine, which isnt really for beginners.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2019, 12:47 PM   #32
Rookie

Any chance of a 2019-2020 season update?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »