Home

NCAA 13: (Xbox360 & PS3) 2018-2019 Roster Conversion/update

This is a discussion on NCAA 13: (Xbox360 & PS3) 2018-2019 Roster Conversion/update within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-05-2018, 10:34 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA 13: (Xbox360 & PS3) 2018-2019 Roster Conversion/update

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinbw
VikesfanMod NCAA 13 Conversion (Dynasty?FIX) same player data as 8-30-18 (labeled as 9-2 but more Conference Alignment Fixes-hopefully complete this time and resolves dynasty issues.)

So I was just waiting on the newest update on ncaa 14...but since you asked;
I have the files fixed again - more conference alignment problems corrected-
-First on Xbox360.
-And PS3 also ready.--untested on Dynasty, but hopefully better; also has latest depth chart fixes by WWEDX2007.
Hate to be that guy but it's still not loading for me I have no idea what the issue is. I made new profile too and same result. Thanks for the amazing work btw.
Old 09-06-2018, 05:39 AM   #34
MVP

pinbw's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by muhtacinm
Hate to be that guy but it's still not loading for me I have no idea what the issue is. I made new profile too and same result. Thanks for the amazing work btw.
Sorry couldn't help more on the PS3 file. Can you get Bob's old roster from last year working>> (I based my update on this file with updated players, but I also Updated teams and coach data.)
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...27&postcount=1

If that one works, then I think I can at least use his file and make updates to only the Players data. And we can test from there if updating coaches and then teams data also works. Hopefully Bob will be back to make one roster conversion after Vikesfan team finishes the entire NCAA14 roster to wk1 ready. Updating players was usually error free but I suspect the teams and/or coaches files are causing problems.
---------------------------------------------
UPDATE: I will try fixing dynasty issues again on my next update--hopefully some time during week(9/10 thru 9/17 or a little later to wait for more team updates.); I have found 1 other thing different in my TEAMS data file from Bob's Teams data file. There is no second impact player TSI2 (it was all labeled as 65535 for every team), so I will try that change next update; hopefully dynasty issues will be fixed afterwards.

Update2: after reading Bob's old 2016 roster threads I found freeze issues were caused by something different in the coaches file between ncaa14 and ncaa13. So I have to see if I can figure out what to look for in the coaches data.

Last edited by pinbw; 09-18-2018 at 10:36 AM.
Old 09-06-2018, 09:25 PM   #35
Rookie

isetheskyonfire's Arena

Play Now works fine with these Rosters its Dynasty mode where i can't get into a game i think I'll use last years rosters for Dynasty and this years Rosters for Play Now

once again thank you guys for taking the time to even make rosters and update them for this game your hard work is appreciated
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2018, 09:28 PM   #36
Rookie

isetheskyonfire's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by muhtacinm

delete your Game Data for NCAA 13 in your storage files and recopy the Roster from your USB it should work after you do it
Old 09-08-2018, 05:17 PM   #37
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by isetheskyonfire
delete your Game Data for NCAA 13 in your storage files and recopy the Roster from your USB it should work after you do it
Tried that and still same result. Pinbw Bob's roster from last year works fine for me.
Old 09-14-2018, 05:36 AM   #38
Rookie

Can someone help me?
This is my first year trying to download rosters through usb flash drive.
I got the roster file downloaded on to my drive but it keeps saying the file is corrupt.
Old 09-14-2018, 09:33 AM   #39
MVP

pinbw's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceTheKidd
Can someone help me?
This is my first year trying to download rosters through usb flash drive.
I got the roster file downloaded on to my drive but it keeps saying the file is corrupt.
Not sure why File is Corrupt. They download fine for me.
(I thought you meant Roster File is Damaged Error in game? so I remade the guide instructions below: )

A few others have also had Damaged Roster error problem on xbox360:
Dont confuse the 1.44mb and 1.36mb file contents--since they look exactly the same.
Were you using the Method 1 or Method 2 to transfer Roster file. (I have also experienced damaged roster on Method 1; it requires rehashing to your exact profile id number in Modio or Horizon; maybe rehashing does not work if the Full save file and File contents don't have the same exact name-- but unsure if that will work better.)
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Things you could try: Use Method 2 (1.36mb file contents)--the method I always use.
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...7&postcount=83
---------Just the same steps as above link but with more description-----
** Make sure you do all of the following steps perfectly, slowly & carefully. It's easy to get lost browsing for files etc. So One slight thing wrong can result in getting damaged roster error.--just try again if it happens.
---------
1-First create a save file in game with the Same Name as the Save File in the thread eg. NCAAVIKES18, or NCAAVIKES19
-Then move that save file to your flash drive (you can do that out of the game on Xbox menu settings storage drive screen or you could have saved it directly in game by selecting the save to be saved in the flash drive instead of the xbox hdd.

2. Take your flash drive with save file and plug it into Windows 7/8/10 pc. (Not possible with a Mac pc)
Have Modio 3 or Horizon installed on your PC to open the flash drive save file.
Navigate to flash drive like this:
Content >E0000XXXX >4541098A >00000001 > ROSTER-NCAAVIKES19 (or whatever you named your save file)

3. -After Roster is opened in Modio3, Then go to File Contents tab, and Right Click to pull up a menu>>Then choose "Replace".
So replace and browse for the FILE CONTENTS roster(1.36mb size file) on your computer (The file you downloaded is a zipfile offline file; so it should already be Extracted so you can see the new roster save file folder contents. Browse for the "file contents file ~1.36mb in size" inside file contents folder--and select it and that will replace your save file contents with the new one.
4. After it is replaced, You should hear a short quick Beebing Sound to confirm it was automatically saved & replaced.
--
5. Then remove your Flash drive from computer the proper way from your PC without corrupting the flash drive data and take it to your Xbox360 and try it again. It should work.

6. STILL NOT WORKING?
a. Study the methods/instructions/ modio video again and try it all over a few more times until you are sure you did it perfectly, you may have missed a small step on the way.
b. Try Method 1(using the the 1.44mb save file) and with Modio3 or Horizon change the device ID & profile ID numbers with the numbers from your exact console save files & past it in in the right spaces in MODIO or Horizon program. Then rehash& sign --& it saves your own unique Console Profile/Device ID #s into the 1.44mb roster save file.
c. Try another flash drive that is smaller 16gb or smaller (I only use a 4gb flash drive from 10 years ago.)
d. Make sure Antivirus/Antispyware/Firewalls are turned off and run Modio or Horizon as an Adminstrator on a Windows PC. If still not working then not sure. May have to give up on it. Or get help from another member with even better understanding. Not possible with a Mac, only Windows PC!
------------
So Once again

Note: If the roster file is 1.44mb or greater then it may need some editing/rehashing with modio or horizon to change the Profile Id# and Device ID#; or to extract the "smaller File contents portion" out (which is usually ~1.36mb in size). The 1.36mb rosters file contents have to be imported into a full 1.44mb save file (You may have to create a Full 1.44mb save file in NCAA game save setting menu on your Xbox360 & "give it the same name" as file contents file before importing the 1.36mb file contents into it.
Note: I remember The 1.36mb File Contents method was used during the 2014-2017 seasons but later from 2018 onward Both 1.44mb full save files and 1.36 file contents rosters were made available so you could choose either method.).
----------------------------------
----------------------------------
Other Sports game shares similarities to Method 1 of this xb360 roster process: CH2K8 basketball files and my guide for using those files: (so maybe the basketball guide will help understand the NCAA football roster save file transfer process better)
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...8&postcount=36

and
NCAA 10 Basketball --final steps in video about changing Profile ID, Device ID,& console ID being done In Horizon instead of Modio. And Save,Rehash,Resign button.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRsu...ature=youtu.be

Last edited by pinbw; 07-02-2019 at 12:09 PM.
Old 09-14-2018, 07:21 PM   #40
Just started!

Game freezes when loading the matchup every time. I'm able to use last years roster and an older one. But this one wont work for me. I deleted all my saved data and utility data. Even auto re ordered depth charts for all teams. Any advice?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »