Home

NCAA Football PS2 & PSP :: 2018-19 Rosters & Mods Project

This is a discussion on NCAA Football PS2 & PSP :: 2018-19 Rosters & Mods Project within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-02-2018, 09:54 AM   #49
Rookie

stanimal032's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: NCAA Football PS2 & PSP :: 2018-19 Rosters & Mods Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by minotauri
I actually do not have an ActionReplay MAX but I'm sure you can find info on it on the internet or with help from other members here. I have heard that it has trouble on newer windows systems but may work if you use Compatibility mode and use XP or Windows 98 as your choice. The zip file I provided includes two files, a *.max and a *.psu file. You'll want to use the max file.

For others, I just posted instructions on Post #1 about how to use Free MC Boot memory cards.

Thanks, man! Appreciate it!
Old 10-07-2018, 12:59 PM   #50
PS2/PSP Modding

antdroid's Arena

OVR: 0

I will skip this weekend for updates but will probably make another update to the roster set by next weekend based on new databases available.

I'm focusing this week on some updates to my android college football game.
Old 10-07-2018, 04:13 PM   #51
PS2/PSP Modding

antdroid's Arena

I have a small amount of memory cards I may be able to transfer saves if anyone would like. Please PM me if you are interested and I can create one for you. I only have 4 spare memory cards at this time. All I ask is for a simple donation to cover expenses. US shipping only.

I will probably prefer to wait until the "next" update when rosters are more complete than the current v2 roster though since these memory cards would not have the ability to upgrade rosters without re-sending it back in.

Unfortunately the memory cards I have do not have MagicGate and cannot install the File Manager/Free MC Boot software for future updates. If I can find more memory cards and there's interest, I can look into that as well - otherwise these memory cards are available on the internet very readily.

Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2018, 07:55 PM   #52
MVP

pinbw's Arena

Quote:
I will skip this weekend for updates but will probably make another update to the roster set by next weekend based on new databases available.

I'm focusing this week on some updates to my android college football game.
That's perfectly fine. There has been a high amount of periodic updates lately in the past 3 or 4 days to the NCAA 14/13 roster, so by the time next week we wshould have a better update waiting with more teams with newer team edits.

Really cool of you to use the VikesfanMod roster as the source for these early versions: so far 10-8-18 is the latest with updated 122 of 123 with maybe only Bowling Green missing.
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...1&postcount=67

Last edited by pinbw; 10-09-2018 at 11:18 AM.
Old 10-08-2018, 06:02 PM   #53
Rookie

wreckem27's Arena

Just got it working on PSP and NCAA 10. Amazing. Thank you so much for this.
Old 10-08-2018, 06:42 PM   #54
MVP

OVR: 19

Thanks for the work you put in making these roster and dynasty update Minotauri.
Old 10-09-2018, 08:51 AM   #55
Rookie

This is awesome, thanks!

Last edited by PAHSFootballRules; 10-09-2018 at 09:00 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2018, 10:42 PM   #56
Pro

Heyuimintojsus's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
I have a small amount of memory cards I may be able to transfer saves if anyone would like. Please PM me if you are interested and I can create one for you. I only have 4 spare memory cards at this time. All I ask is for a simple donation to cover expenses. US shipping only.

I will probably prefer to wait until the "next" update when rosters are more complete than the current v2 roster though since these memory cards would not have the ability to upgrade rosters without re-sending it back in.

Unfortunately the memory cards I have do not have MagicGate and cannot install the File Manager/Free MC Boot software for future updates. If I can find more memory cards and there's interest, I can look into that as well - otherwise these memory cards are available on the internet very readily.

Thanks.
Hey minotauri, I sent ya a pm. Thanks!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »