Home

NCAA Football PS2 & PSP :: 2018-19 Rosters & Mods Project

This is a discussion on NCAA Football PS2 & PSP :: 2018-19 Rosters & Mods Project within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-20-2018, 10:31 AM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football PS2 & PSP :: 2018-19 Rosters & Mods Project

Antdroid,

I'm using 09 and 10 on PCSX2. Are the procedures for converting the files the same with Save Builder when using an emulator?

Last edited by PAHSFootballRules; 10-20-2018 at 10:41 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2018, 11:58 AM   #66
MVP

pinbw's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAHSFootballRules
Antdroid,

I'm using 09 and 10 on PCSX2. Are the procedures for converting the files the same with Save Builder when using an emulator?
The save files is only for ps2 ncaa 06 and 11 so you will have to get those 2 games to use these roster files. The procedure is explained in first post: use MyMC to import these save files to the memory card file for the emulator. The memory card files are sometimes located under "documents" folder on a Windows PC.
Works good on emulator with a minimum of 2nd gen i5 or better (+ solid graphic card..works with my poor r7 240 gpu at 45 to mostly 60fps--probably the poorest setup that will play the emulator at a satisfactory performance.

Last edited by pinbw; 10-20-2018 at 12:02 PM.
Old 10-20-2018, 03:10 PM   #67
PS2/PSP Modding

antdroid's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAHSFootballRules
Antdroid,

Yes its actually very easy to convert.

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...4&postcount=14
Old 10-20-2018, 04:09 PM   #68
PS2/PSP Modding

antdroid's Arena

Dynasty Mods are now available for every system.
Old 10-20-2018, 04:21 PM   #69
Rookie

Mules50's Arena

OVR: 4

I've noticed something a bit odd. I just finished the first season using the 06 Dynasty File v.2 and it appears that UCF and Buffalo are not quite right. To me it appears that while UCF is listed as being in American, the schedule they play looks like the Conf USA. And vice versa for Buffalo, showing them in the Conf USA, but playing an American schedule. This means at the end of the season, both of these teams will have a 0-0 conference record at the end of the season because they haven't played any conference games. I have not gone into the second season yet(had to leave for a family gathering) so I'm not sure if this persists through multiple seasons or is only for the first season. Either way, it's a bit odd.

I've added a couple of pics showing what I've found. Any ideas why this would be happening?

UCF Final Record:

UCF Schedule:

Buffalo Final Record:

Buffalo Schedule:
Old 10-20-2018, 05:51 PM   #70
PS2/PSP Modding

antdroid's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mules50
I've noticed something a bit odd. I just finished the first season using the 06 Dynasty File v.2 and it appears that UCF and Buffalo are not quite right. To me it appears that while UCF is listed as being in American, the schedule they play looks like the Conf USA. And vice versa for Buffalo, showing them in the Conf USA, but playing an American schedule. This means at the end of the season, both of these teams will have a 0-0 conference record at the end of the season because they haven't played any conference games. I have not gone into the second season yet(had to leave for a family gathering) so I'm not sure if this persists through multiple seasons or is only for the first season. Either way, it's a bit odd.

I've added a couple of pics showing what I've found. Any ideas why this would be happening?

UCF Final Record:

UCF Schedule:

Buffalo Final Record:

Buffalo Schedule:
I shall fix!

Thanks.
Old 10-20-2018, 05:57 PM   #71
PS2/PSP Modding

antdroid's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mules50

I fixed it in v3.1 just posted. Thanks.

If you want to correct it in your current save file you can edit it in the TEAM database or you can send it to me and I'll update it for you. But the schedules won't be corrected until the off-season when it's generated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2018, 10:11 PM   #72
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by antdroid
Yes its actually very easy to convert.

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...4&postcount=14
I should probably use the 11 file right?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »