Home

6 years of Draft Classes here...

This is a discussion on 6 years of Draft Classes here... within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2004, 03:55 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: 6 years of Draft Classes here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gr8fuldave
Just a tip dub, cause i messed up on my first set that I posted, don't try to talk anyone into staying on the team you pick to sim with. If they're gonna leave for the pro draft, let em leave, otherwise you end up with the draft class glitch.
Yeah I relaized that with the PS2 version and thought the XBOX one didn't have the glitch. So now I'm going through and doing it all over again. I think the classes I'm working on now are going to be really good. BTW G8fuldave, I got the idea from you. I tried your classes and thought I should work on some to get Mike Williams to come out in year one. Lots of respect for you though! OH YEAH, I should have the classes up by tonight, I'm really working on these to be real good. I'm not just simming right through. I'll post them on the Madden board from now on.
Old 09-13-2004, 04:42 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1

looking foward to your draft classes for ps2
Old 09-13-2004, 10:36 PM   #11
MVP

dave360's Arena

OVR: 17

On the last set I did I got Williams to come out. I took control of USC, and if he had a bad game, I resimmed until he had a good game. Good luck on your classes.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »