Home

PAST ROSTERS W/ HEISMAN FACES FOR NCAA 14!!! NO FREEZES!!!! (WIP)

This is a discussion on PAST ROSTERS W/ HEISMAN FACES FOR NCAA 14!!! NO FREEZES!!!! (WIP) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2020, 01:12 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
PAST ROSTERS W/ HEISMAN FACES FOR NCAA 14!!! NO FREEZES!!!! (WIP)

I’ve been trying to get these old rosters to work on NCAA 14 for a long time now and I finally got them working! There’s still a few more things I need to do before posting them on here, but if anyone would like to help me edit them some more (coaches, depth charts) that would be awesome! Stay tuned!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by VTHokie525; 11-02-2020 at 02:30 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2020, 02:16 AM   #2
Rookie

philshjips's Arena

Re: Making past rosters for NCAA Football 14

This is a great idea, and one I've wanted to explore for quite some time also (although as a Sooner fan, I must insist we add 2008 because of that great year Sam Bradford had!).

If I remember right, one of the biggest issues with those rosters was the player-specific faces that some of them had. Either that or there wasn't enough players on those rosters because they added new teams later on?

I think if you edited the old files, it'd be worth a try to see if you could them to a working point. You could also try using a 2013 roster as a base, and kind of work backwards from there (changing seniors to freshman/sophomores, then editing the other players and so on). Let me know if you want an amateur editor to help out; I'm familiar with the EA DB editor and 2008-12 was a super important period in college football I'd love to relive.
Old 09-25-2020, 11:47 AM   #3
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by philshjips
This is a great idea, and one I've wanted to explore for quite some time also (although as a Sooner fan, I must insist we add 2008 because of that great year Sam Bradford had!).

If I remember right, one of the biggest issues with those rosters was the player-specific faces that some of them had. Either that or there wasn't enough players on those rosters because they added new teams later on?

I think if you edited the old files, it'd be worth a try to see if you could them to a working point. You could also try using a 2013 roster as a base, and kind of work backwards from there (changing seniors to freshman/sophomores, then editing the other players and so on). Let me know if you want an amateur editor to help out; I'm familiar with the EA DB editor and 2008-12 was a super important period in college football I'd love to relive.

Yeah I haven’t used the editor in a while although I have quite a bit of experience with it. I think I’ll try to figure out how to get the ones already made to work first just to save some time lol and if I can’t I start from the 2013 base rosters as you mentioned. I went through to change all of the faces but when I try using them in a dynasty, it always freezes after week 14 but I realized that Texas State didn’t have any players on their team even though South Alabama did which I thought was weird so I’m guessing that’s what is causing it to freeze and I’m not sure why it’s letting me sim through the rest of the season either. I guess I’ll try adding players to Texas State and see how it goes from there, but once I can get some working rosters I’d like to edit the schedules as well and maybe some of the uniforms since they can be missed now!

Old 09-25-2020, 09:34 PM   #4
Pro

So I’m thinking it might work by adding players to Texas State and it would be a lot easier to do this through the editor instead of adding players within the game, but I can’t get my roster to load in the editor...would you be able to try?

Old 11-02-2020, 02:41 AM   #5
Pro

Re: WORKING PAST ROSTERS FOR NCAA 14!!!! (WIP)

Bump

Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »