Home

NCAA Football 14: 2020-2021 Roster Update

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14: 2020-2021 Roster Update within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 09-30-2020, 05:33 PM   #1057
Roster Editor

vikesfan059's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: NCAA Football 14: 2020-2021 Roster Update

Taking the file

EDIT: I'm done for night.

PSN: vikesfan059
Check: Minnesota has WR Rashod Bateman

Edits:
  • Editing program edits for Indiana & Iowa
  • Minnesota WR Demetrius Douglas replaced with WR Rashod Bateman

Last edited by vikesfan059; 09-30-2020 at 05:59 PM.
Old 09-30-2020, 06:30 PM   #1058
Banned

fortythieve's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by connorwalks
Man you're just an aggressive, bigoted ******* who is constantly disrespectful to internet strangers. There's a reason you were banned from the discord. When thousands of people are fine and have a good experience and there are only a handful claiming we're the disrespectful ones, maybe you should take a look in the mirror. When you start treating other people like garbage for no reason, you lose any and all respect

Stop acting like you are a victim for being called out for being a bigot. Now why don't you just thank the roster creators for their time and effort and move along?

And also, how far up your pooper did you have to reach to pull this one out? That has no extra value. I'd actually argue it's worth less because of the ugly and reduced box art. It's just like the version of Madden 15 that came with an extra ultimate team pack https://www.amazon.com/Madden-NFL-15...=operasport-20
Less common != more valuable. Any "value" died when UT went down years ago. The discs are identical and they don't sell for any more than regular copies (most recent copy sold for $71, while the last two regular copies sold for $80)
Ya'll all pos it's ok
Old 09-30-2020, 06:34 PM   #1059
Banned

fortythieve's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LtCheeseburger
I gave you an answer and you chose to respond with this, "2020 new account? You guys still treating people like trash on the discord? YES !" Why?

Also, we don't treat people with disrespect in the discord(at least not anymore, with recent changes to staff). If we do, it's because we were disrespected first.

Take this example, this guy joins the server and asked why we made a Facebook account. I answered why(the reason is to ask people to not sell consoles with the mod as a selling point). This person then decided to go off and disrespect us, he's lucky I hadn't muted him for a couple days.

Who's in the wrong there? Him.

Have a nice day and thank you for coming to my TED talk. Also, thank you to everyone supporting us and these lovely people working on the roster.
No, Ya'll disrespectful pricks who think you are hot **** for modding a game that's 7yrs old. You won't bully me there or here and that's big facts. Now welcome to ignore new 2020 user
Old 09-30-2020, 06:37 PM   #1060
Banned

fortythieve's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossHawgMichigan
This is probably one of my favorite posts of all time!!!!!

It's awesome to see a person of your age playing this game and still living life to it's fullest. My neighbor is like 83 and I swear that guy still does more than me in a day lol.

Putting the file back.

The following teams are at least week 1.

Ole Miss
Virginia

PSN: BossHawgMichigan
Check: CMU {QB} Ty Brock - is # 6
Offline: Attachment 183684
Thanks alot
Old 09-30-2020, 07:15 PM   #1061
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art01
Thanks for your comment.

I have always been physically active. I play golf every day (I walk). I also maintain my yard and perform other chores as needed. Have I slowed down? Yes, but I keep moving. Over the last 12 months, I have averaged walking almost 4 miles per day, according to the health app on my phone.

My advice: Move it or lose it.

Art
Addendum:

In my OP, I forgot to mention that I played the game with Heisman Difficulty in both Offense and Defense and with all Sliders set to the neutral 50 position.

It is my desire to allow the player ratings to have maximum effect.

It is my assumption that setting Sliders to neutral 50 and Difficulty to Heisman minimizes software manipulation, other than player-ratings effects.

Art
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2020, 07:56 PM   #1062
Pro

pinbw's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornmix
Just curious will you be using Packers41 roster for the teams Uconn, Umass, Idaho and New Mexico st? Or do some of the editors on here have those teams finished?
I think the Vikesfan Team will make that available after the 126 team revamped mod roster is completed. So probably next few weeks. I want to make an update with those teams from Packers, to my MergeMod roster but no time lately.
Old 09-30-2020, 09:34 PM   #1063
Rookie

appstate's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinbw
I think the Vikesfan Team will make that available after the 126 team revamped mod roster is completed. So probably next few weeks. I want to make an update with those teams from Packers, to my MergeMod roster but no time lately.
Pin,

Are you transferring coaching changes over to XBox/offline or just players? Seeing folks on RCPS3 still with Idaho, NMSU, etc. coaches.

Last edited by appstate; 09-30-2020 at 09:37 PM.
Old 09-30-2020, 10:45 PM   #1064
Pro

pinbw's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by appstate
Pin,

Are you transferring coaching changes over to XBox/offline or just players? Seeing folks on RCPS3 still with Idaho, NMSU, etc. coaches.
Yes, Xbox360 gets the exact PS3 - Players, -Coaches, and -Team data imported.
RPCS3 is essentially the same file as offline PS3 file, except it's Bruteforce "Decrypted" so it can work on RPCS3.

Update2: I just re-checked the last 9-30-20 PS3 Offline file, and The teams are the old teams names, but Coaches are ok. They are NOT the Coaches for Idaho, NMSU, Uconn, Umass. So, I don't think Vikesfan has to correct anything...I also checked back to last Sept 26 update, and Coaches data had the old Team name Idaho, but coaches were correctly showing for App State (Shawn Clark).

Last edited by pinbw; 10-01-2020 at 12:10 AM. Reason: False Alarm. Vikesfan Coaches data seems fine.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »